GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Private act's in public places"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 01:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Inspired by Mr Cub!st getting his in public, i want to know the strangest place you've ever had sex or anything else for that matter,as it's my post i'll go first.
Church graveyard,although we kept away from the graves as that would be disrespectful and they were cold as well.
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Inspired by Mr Cub!st getting his in public, i want to know the strangest place you've ever had sex or anything else for that matter,as it's my post i'll go first.
Church graveyard,although we kept away from the graves as that would be disrespectful and they were cold as well.
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:15
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hmmm I'll list my places:
>On a hill overlooking a churchyard
>Down a street behind a giant bin by a field area
>On a construction site
>In the cinema
and
>Up some stairs to a castle

Funilly enough never in a house though. Huh. Ohwell, I'd the construction site was my wierdest though because normally they have cameras set up so people don't steal the materials so it made it more exciting.
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:20
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Oh! Wait! I have done it at a bar and in my house now I think about it though. Just those times I was completely rat @r$ed and had trouble remembering. Those two places where indoors though so one definitely doesn't count as a public place and the other is a "maybe".
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:23
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
How did u do it in cinema? Without anyone knowing?
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Go early in the day to a film that's been out at least a month and wasn't very good to begin with anyway.
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:25
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Was anyone else in there with you two?
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:27
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Only about 10 people tops and it was in a screen for well over a hundred people so we just stayed at the back.
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:28
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Oh i see hidden at the back ;) lol did anyone grasp on to what you were doing?
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Regarding myself, we started off by the church door, but were concerned that if guy was there he might think there was someone banging on the door(and he would have been right) Then moved towards a old brick wall and then into the trees, tried the back of a gravestone but it was bloody cold and wet as it was raining, which was what started the whole thing off, wet clothes, always a good reason to go out in bad weather.
I'll be interested in what forest fan has to say about this.
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:34
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Flockhart good on ya indeed, banging lol classic, Haha forest fan wont be too pleased at all but who cares lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.