GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal and Man Utd now linked with Gerrard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Insert Gently"
arrgghhh..lies all lies
Thu 29/04/04 at 12:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Money talks, who'd have thought Figo would have gone to Madrid from Barca or Sol to the scum from Spurs.

The only thing to expect from football is the unexpected......... oh and the United board to mess around on big signings only to lose out on them after 3 months of neogotiations (although the paranoid part of me still thinks that was Kenyon trying to mess it up so Ronaldinho would have gone to Chelsea)
Thu 29/04/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Even if Gerrerd was to be sold this summer, there is little or no chance of him coming to United. As I said earlier, they would rather sell him to Everton than United.
Thu 29/04/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If the Pool don't get Champions League football AGAIN this year then i can see his transfer being a very real possibility. I don't believe he'll come to United though just for the fact the board are too tight to spend money on someone who isn't a teenager and can fit nicely into our youth team
Thu 29/04/04 at 11:28
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
:) lol.
Thu 29/04/04 at 11:21
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
:D
Thu 29/04/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So basically he's not going anywhere then...

:)
Thu 29/04/04 at 10:09
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can't see Steven Gerrard going anywhere for the immediate future.

He's Liverpool through-and-through. He wouldn't leave unless he was foolishly and wrongly forced-out. For the major part of this season, he's been the one player carrying Liverpool to where they are now (althought, granted, it still isn't far enough, for them).

If it wasn't for Steven Gerrard; if he had been sucked-in by Abramovich's temptations of money and more money 9 months ago, things would be even worse for your team right now with all the foreign crap Houllier seems content to fill your squad with!

Steven Gerrard's going nowhere! And, unfortunately (for you lot), it seems the other "Gérard" ain't goin' nowhere either.

He's being given just one-more-season to "show us all" just why the board have this rediculous and unsupported amount of faith in the fat, frog-like Frenchman.

They're still willing to invest another £30m in "his faith" after the £100m+ he's already wasted, because they believe it him...

Personally, I think they're all a bunch of nutters! :P
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Why would Keane want to join a bunch of known terrorists, who highlight violence and anger as their means for existing?

Nah, if I was him, I'd stick with the KGB.

:D
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Knowing Keano he'll probably forget about joining Celtic and go off to work for the KGB :-D
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:11
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Keane would still have the KGB crying from his violence :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.