GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell me abit about yourself?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/04 at 17:02
Regular
"56 000"
I live in Bristol and live with my family. I have a sister who goes to the university in Cheltnham.
My interests are Computers and watching TV. I also like hanging out with my friends.

Where do you live?
What do you like doing in your spare time? (apart from chatting in the SR forums)
Don't give address for security reasons.
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:36
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hello, I'm Stephen and I'm an Alcoholic. Last night, behind the bar, I was caught sucking on moist beer mats for those sweet last drops...

Nah I'm just yanking your chain. Heya, I'm Stephen. I'm a 16 year old dude from Edinburgh with no job and few prospects for the future. In the short term I want to go to Napier University however to Study Journalism. All depends on grades I get this year though. I don't have a job but I am considering getting a summer job as a web editor. Should be fun.

I am currently taking:
>Media Studies
>History
>English
>Information Systems
&
>Computing

at Higher level.

My hobbies include writing, cinema going, pina colladas and walks in the rain...cough. I am recently out of an awkward relationship am currently young, free and single. It's allright...I guess.
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Out of an awkward "relationship"?

This means you're no longer being blown in public?
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:44
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yeh we broke up last Saturday. No more BJ's in public for me...well for a wee while anyway. I got a date forced upon me tomorrow...urgh:S
Regular
"8==="
No he accidentally bought the male version of the blowup doll.

Still got his money's worth according to Memo.
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Forced? Why?
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:45
Regular
I am a monkey, I am from a jungle and i like whipping my tail about :D
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:45
Regular
"8==="
Cubist stop being so whipped, before I find you in E'burgh and give you a strong talking to. :P
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:46
Regular
By the way why the heck would I post about me on some forum to people I don't know much when i have msn .. and special observe?
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Forced?

Well I don't really want to go ut with anyone so soon but she lives like a street away and asked me so it was hard to make up an excuse. "Sorry I just don't think I have the time to take that 30 second walk to see you"

> Why?

I don't like her though. Just a date really you know? Nothing special.
Thu 29/04/04 at 00:49
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hedfix wrote:
> Cubist stop being so whipped, before I find you in E'burgh and give
> you a strong talking to. :P

Oo-er

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.