GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mullets and long hair"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Is it me or are mullets and long hair starting to come back into to fashion. Also poke some fun at urkie, he has the most Ridicules hair ever.
Fri 30/04/04 at 12:41
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> I
> can't at the moment as I'm jobhunting, and a skinhead at an interview
> is a nono. It shouldn't matter, but it does, no matter what anyone
> says.

Do people really see a big difference between a skin head and very short stubbly hair?
I always got the impression both could look either 'a bit rough' or surprisingly smart, depending on the head it was on...

> Conditioner. Tons of conditioner. I went throught about two bottles a
> week.

Heh, I've just started using conditioner. I was shocked at how much better my hair feels for it.
I used to have to use that brylcreem protien goop to stop my hair going all fluffy and staticy after washing, but with conditioner it hardly needs any.
Fri 30/04/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
DJ Duck & MC Beak wrote:
> Is that not a lot of hassle? Do you have to do it every day?

Nah, about once a week. It gets a little stubbly after that long. I can't at the moment as I'm jobhunting, and a skinhead at an interview is a nono. It shouldn't matter, but it does, no matter what anyone says.

> Oh, and when you had it longer, how did you keep the tangles out?
> That's the main problem I'm having, though it might be easier if I
> had more than just a comb to do it :^)

Conditioner. Tons of conditioner. I went throught about two bottles a week.

[edit] I mean skinhead as in my head is skin. Nothing to do with the political beliefs of said group of monkeys. I'm extremelly tollerant of all types of people. Even though I wear Docs too.
Fri 30/04/04 at 12:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Hahaha! Brilliant!
Fri 30/04/04 at 12:15
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:
> i will kick it out... HARD!

Tell you what then, you get your head shaved and I will too ;^)
Fri 30/04/04 at 12:14
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> I'm a skinhead now, I bic it. :)

Is that not a lot of hassle? Do you have to do it every day?

Oh, and when you had it longer, how did you keep the tangles out? That's the main problem I'm having, though it might be easier if I had more than just a comb to do it :^)
Fri 30/04/04 at 07:54
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
My hair used to be down to my waist. I had never cut it in over five years apart from getting it undercut and shaved at the sides.

All gone now, I raised 200 quid for charity, and save about 40 quid a month on shampoo / conditioner.

I'm a skinhead now, I bic it. :)
Thu 29/04/04 at 23:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Edgy wrote:
> One guy I used to work with in Gamestation had the, "Washed last
> month" look.

Where its like all straight and fine on one side but kazzed and crappy on the other? Like...

___KKK
Thu 29/04/04 at 21:55
Regular
I like girls with long hair - but I think most guys tend to look dirty if they grow their hair long.

One guy I used to work with in Gamestation had the, "Washed last month" look.
Thu 29/04/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Light of the world"
Indeed the cheap cant be bothered to get a cut look seems to be creeping its way back in...

i will kick it out... HARD!
Thu 29/04/04 at 21:15
Regular
I'm trying to grow mine a bit at the back... not all that much. It's a pity it goes all wavy. I'm hoping it will get thick enough if I leave it to gel this waviness out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.