GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mullets and long hair"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Is it me or are mullets and long hair starting to come back into to fashion. Also poke some fun at urkie, he has the most Ridicules hair ever.
Sat 01/05/04 at 01:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
fiƒi[oV] wrote:
> And I've only set it on fire once.

Bah! Then what are you thinking? I thought that was the whole reason to grow your hair longer in the first place!
Sat 01/05/04 at 00:09
Regular
fiƒi[oV] wrote:
> The worst time was about 6 months ago, where it was long
> enough to poke me in the eye and get in my mouth, but not long enough
> to tie back properly.

Heh, that's about where mine is now.

> I like it, generally, suits me better than short hair imo. Plus the
> added benefits of girls stroking your hair and going "Oh I wish
> mine was that soft". Ooh yeah.

"I said I got lots more somewhere, if you touch me there"
Ah, that takes me back. Anyone remember that quote?
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:55
Regular
I've never bothered with all this hair styling and artificial grease (gel) muppetry. :-)

I always used to just let my hair grow until it got annoying and then cut it short. Although I've let it get a bit more extreme nowdays.
I like shaking it around. :-)
Fri 30/04/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Mine started growing because I wanted a change frm having it short and spiked - this was about 18 months ago. I haven't actually set foot in a hairdresser once since then, though I'll go and get the back trimmed some time soon. Really very little hassle at all, I rarely have any time in the morning, so just tie it back if it's being difficult. The worst time was about 6 months ago, where it was long enough to poke me in the eye and get in my mouth, but not long enough to tie back properly.

I like it, generally, suits me better than short hair imo. Plus the added benefits of girls stroking your hair and going "Oh I wish mine was that soft". Ooh yeah.

And I've only set it on fire once.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:38
Regular
I had long hair but it just grew, not really in trend with any fashion movement, it was cut shorter a week ago though!

:(
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:26
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Basically shave it off and stop going with the crowd. You sheep you.

:-D
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:15
Regular
tphi wrote:
> I hate trends.. but I like my long hair. So it stays :)

Harsh though - for at least the first 3 months of this trend, people with the nice long hair must have been growing it / already had it long from well before it became fashionable.

Anyway, if you let yourself be influenced by the trend, whether trying to follow it or avoid it, you're choosing to let the trend affect your.. um, hair.
So really the only way not to get involved in the trend is not to let it affect your hair.

I feel so devoid of useful meaning :^)
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:52
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> I'm going to stop this conversation now, as I have masculinity to
> uphold. Bwhahahahahaha.

Heh. I was thinking similar things :^)

> Literally, I'm saving about 20
> quid a week and half an hour a day with a shaved head. get out of
> bed. Look in mirror, shrug, go to work.

Ahh, I haven't been remotely high maintainance for years. I'd forgotten the joy of short hair.
I'm starting a new job (albeit only temping) next week. I'm going to have to make an effort every morning &:^s

But it's taken so long to grow, and it'd be nice to be fashionable for a while. Curse my vanity :^D
Fri 30/04/04 at 16:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I've been growing my hair since last June, as in I haven't been bothered to have it cut. It seems like everyone is doing it now.. people won't believe I'm not just copying everyone else.

I hate trends.. but I like my long hair. So it stays :)
Fri 30/04/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
DJ Duck & MC Beak wrote:
> Do people really see a big difference between a skin head and very
> short stubbly hair?
> I always got the impression both could look either 'a bit rough' or
> surprisingly smart, depending on the head it was on...

I'f your naturally going bald, like my mate its smart. If you've a bit of all over stubbly, and holes in your face from piercings that you've taken out, it looks a bit rough. I'm not at all though. In times of trouble, I thank the good lord he blessed me with a swift pair of legs. ;) ;) ;)

> Heh, I've just started using conditioner. I was shocked at how much
> better my hair feels for it.
> I used to have to use that brylcreem protien goop to stop my hair
> going all fluffy and staticy after washing, but with conditioner it
> hardly needs any.

I'm going to stop this conversation now, as I have masculinity to uphold. Bwhahahahahaha. Only joking. Literally, I'm saving about 20 quid a week and half an hour a day with a shaved head. get out of bed. Look in mirror, shrug, go to work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.