GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forest Fan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Why do you guys all hate him? He is a good member who is funny. Maybe he uses the forums too much but that is no reason to jump on his back and constantly sl@g him off. Please don't call me 'Forest Fan lover' and things like that. I am only seeing this from an innocent point of view. I don't back up Forest Fan or you guys for this matter, I am only asking a question.

So why do you guys not like him?
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:14
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Jmaul wrote:
> i like forest fan

Me too, if like means "would like to slap".

;-D
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:07
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
HA, what a Forest Fan lover.
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
Forest Fan is possibly one of the greatest posters to grace this (and more significantly, the Life) forum to date; his posts are filled with intelligent rubbish made up of the finest chaff, and has several "stress-points" bound to start a discussion by inciting controversy; in fact, I see FF as a saviour for this entire forum, much like Jesus saved FF from the devil while in the bathroom that eventful day.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:58
Regular
For the most part I don't mind him.

But with his earlier display of narrow-minded judgementalism and more recently his extremely retarded 'reviews', my image of him remains tarnished.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:33
"Welcome To My World"
i like forest fan
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:22
Regular
": ("
Let me join the FIFA 2004 TOURNAMENT and i'll like him.
:D
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:07
"period drama"
He's natural wonder.
The whole "dinosaurs lived happily with people, and they all ate plants together as friends" episode should be framed.

But also a total dicksquat.
I mean, he has no grasp of innuendo - this should be tested for at the age of 12. All failures should be killed.
Tue 27/04/04 at 20:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't hate Forest Fan.*

*may be a lie
Tue 27/04/04 at 20:26
Regular
Please just go. There's nothing for you here.

You're not local.
Tue 27/04/04 at 20:26
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> I like the fact he is rubbish!

Yeargh!

Rubbish = him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.