GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Premiership Team of the Year"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/04/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Colourless"
[URL]http://skysports1.planetfootball.com/article.asp?id=199741&cpid=9[/URL]

I agree with most of them. However:

- Ruud Van Nistelrooy - I don't think he's had a great season to be honest.
- Lauren - Wtf. Scored a stunning own goal though, it must be said.
- Howard - I don't think he's been that good. I'd go for Lehmann definitely. Ha. Jaaskelainen, Niemi, or maybe Hislop.....Nah
- Cole - Nothing to do with who is a better player at all, but I think Bridge has had a better season than him.

Thoughts?

[Edit: Given's been pretty good]
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Notable"
"Har har har.

I come on these forums to downgrade and belittle you retards.

But I keep coming back....."

*Muah*

It's ok diddums.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:45
Regular
After reading your anal Chelsea comments one can only assume you have been stuck at Stamford Bridge for the last 10 years failing to see any team other than Chelsea play. If I can be jacked I will dig through some of your hilarious crap from earlier.

As for the others, I love the way you try to contribute on the Sport forum on regular basis, your sheer lack of knowledge and crap spewing keeps me muchly amused.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Notable"
Colourless wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR, after reading most of your posts,
> one can only assume that you have a stick up your a*se. Could someone
> please remove it?

I'm not going up there....
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's far worse than that, I fear: It seems as if the rod up his butt has a rod up its butt.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Colourless"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR, after reading most of your posts, one can only assume that you have a stick up your a*se. Could someone please remove it?
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:39
Regular
Lil Bro after reading some of you stuff I can conclusively say you are quite simply one of the most retarded posters this blessed forum has.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Colourless"
With an inspirational and Robert Pires?

Who's the inspirational? :P
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:33
Regular
lauren made me laugh, he is so crap, makes five mistakes a game. Howard was purely there because man utd had been ignored in all the other awards and the prawn sandwich brigade would cry. apart from that thought it was pretty reasonable.

RVN is a fair shout as he may not have scored as much as last season but he has still been good, saha and forsell might have had a shot for doing well at lesser clubs.

Cole wasn't a bad, i don't rate him that highly but there wasn't that much choice and he has had a pretty good seasonbridge was the only alternative really so its six of one.

Who ever said Jamie carragher gets the "banter of the year award" he was injured for five months and one of the most comical players i have seen for years.

The thing i hate about team of the year awards is that some of the best players in the league get excluded cos of competition.

Duff is worthy of a team of the season place but doesn't get it because he has had to compete with an inspirational and (dirty cheating c***) robert pires.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Colourless"
I was being sarcastic. Did you not see Walker's goal?
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Colourless wrote:
> I think Nicky Hunt deserves a mention for right back. And Ian Walker
> in Goal. How many premiership goalkeepers do you know of that have
> scored an over head kick? Top stuff Ian.

No current Premiership keepers come to mind who have done so well, but Jose Luis Chivalert has scored quite a few remarkable goals. Otherwise, Peter Schmeichel once scored from 30 yards out and Pat Jennings Sr once scored direct from a free kick. Or how about Jimmy Glass saving Carlisle from releagation in 1999? Not that it was impressive, but it was a damn good piece of sporting history.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.