GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony Vs Nintendo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/04/01 at 16:05
Regular
Sony win hands down. Better consoles, more up to date marketing attracting more gamers, not just kiddies, and definitely a larger variety of gameplay, with better graphics, FMV easily accessible and adding to the enjoyment of games, cheaper products, better peripherals, and a larger userbase.

What do you think?
Sun 15/04/01 at 23:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
Sun 15/04/01 at 23:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
look lets just all have are favorites, we all don't really love SEGA, and lets just all go back to Ant's house for tea and crumpets, because we all know who is going to win (and hopefully this will be a topic conversation killer) Mac are going to win, they are going to buy the whole of the gaming world including are brains and we will become macumans.

yes thats right. NOW lets, let this topic die, because.. oh stuff it, argue see if I care.
Sun 15/04/01 at 23:23
hey what ever happened to sega
Sun 15/04/01 at 23:23
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Toni wrote:
> well then, does everybody like my new name.

No, it is too femenine...feminin...feminin????

Anyhoo you know what I mean, it is girly....
Sun 15/04/01 at 23:22
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
How about this for an agreement:
Nintendo= A very good game company.
Sony= A very good game comany.
Microsoft= Its made by bill gates...
PS2= A fine console with a good furure.
Gamecube= Going to be aan excellent console with superb games and the ability to link up with GBA!

Agreed?
Antone watching friends? :-)
Sun 15/04/01 at 23:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sony suck.....chocolate milkshake after going to McDonalds to celebrate their success in the gaming world!!

And yes FM, we can close the topic. Sony are better. {:)
Sun 15/04/01 at 23:20
Nintendo are great,nuff said
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Great Minds eh er-no!
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sony suck what?
well then, does everybody like my new name.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.