GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst thing you've ever erased off a memory card? accidentally."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/04/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
well, don't know if this thread, or a similar one for that matter, has been posted (would have looked, but I'm one of those lazy people, you know) anyway, I was just wondering what, as the title suggests, is the worst thing you have ever deleted accidentally off a memory card.

for me, most recently it was Timesplitters 2 with 87 characters unlocked, that really peeved me off, second, or rather first worst, was my Final Fantasy VII save, with all lvl. 4 limit breaks, ultimate weapons, four Golden Chocobo's and nearly all materia mastered.

what's your worst deleted save?

so, hope this makes a good impression as it is my first post on this site.

oh yeah, a bit of advice, BACK UP YOUR MEMORY CARDS!
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I also screwed up my FFVII save, i saved my brothers file over the top of mine.

I was so gutted i actually cried.
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
60 hours of final fantasy VII and tomb raider 3 when i was i believe close to finishing it.
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cusack wrote:
> twice.

Numpty
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Time Up"
I accidently deleted my brother's FF8 saved games, errr.., twice.
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
well, don't know if this thread, or a similar one for that matter, has been posted (would have looked, but I'm one of those lazy people, you know) anyway, I was just wondering what, as the title suggests, is the worst thing you have ever deleted accidentally off a memory card.

for me, most recently it was Timesplitters 2 with 87 characters unlocked, that really peeved me off, second, or rather first worst, was my Final Fantasy VII save, with all lvl. 4 limit breaks, ultimate weapons, four Golden Chocobo's and nearly all materia mastered.

what's your worst deleted save?

so, hope this makes a good impression as it is my first post on this site.

oh yeah, a bit of advice, BACK UP YOUR MEMORY CARDS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.