GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst thing you've ever erased off a memory card? accidentally."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/04/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
well, don't know if this thread, or a similar one for that matter, has been posted (would have looked, but I'm one of those lazy people, you know) anyway, I was just wondering what, as the title suggests, is the worst thing you have ever deleted accidentally off a memory card.

for me, most recently it was Timesplitters 2 with 87 characters unlocked, that really peeved me off, second, or rather first worst, was my Final Fantasy VII save, with all lvl. 4 limit breaks, ultimate weapons, four Golden Chocobo's and nearly all materia mastered.

what's your worst deleted save?

so, hope this makes a good impression as it is my first post on this site.

oh yeah, a bit of advice, BACK UP YOUR MEMORY CARDS!
Sun 25/04/04 at 18:00
Regular
"Cosmic..."
GTA : Vice City. All, but one, rampages done, something like 89 hidden packages, all missions complete and my bloody little sister comes in and pulls out the memory card *shakes fist*
Sun 25/04/04 at 13:55
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
I always seem to save over my games by accident i've done it with, FF7, FF8, Dark Chronicle, Spyro 2, FF1, FF9, Jak 2.... and others, i do it alot and it's really annoying.
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:17
Regular
I've never accidentally erased anything from my memory cards before. Although twice a near-complete GT2 save was wiped.
Sun 25/04/04 at 11:56
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Shaneo sensible...?
Sun 25/04/04 at 11:54
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
How the hell do you fools do such things? I've never lost a save because I'm SENSIBLE. Heh.
Sun 25/04/04 at 11:11
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
This is the most unlucky thing that has ever happened to me.

99% completed Vice City

All Rampages done

All Mission completed

All properties

99 Hidden Packages

I could see the 100th hidden package and it would have been the first game I had ever completed 100% then I was walking over to the hidden package and I felt so happy but then my PS2 just switched off. No joke. I screamed and cried and kicked my PS2. I checked what was wrong but nothing was wrong then i noticed that the disc had a tiny scratch on it. Argggh!!!!!!! I've never been the same since.
Sun 25/04/04 at 10:39
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
I LOST MY GT3 FILE BY ACCIDENT AND IT HAD ALL THE LISCENCES
i was sooo pi*sed i punched a wall and broke my hand.....
booooo hooooooo.......
Sat 24/04/04 at 23:14
"Majestic"
Not so much deleted, but my so called "friend" stole my memory card when i was 20 mins off compleating Wind Waker.

Of course he is no longer my friend. Doh!
Sat 24/04/04 at 21:11
Regular
"??????"
I deleted a file from Digimon World 2003 on PS1 once by accident. I was saved just before the space station, I had three good Digimon and evolutions, and I'd been playing for 86 hours, 12 minutes and 23 seconds. Gutted I was :(
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Woop-wooop-wooop"
cookie monster wrote:
> I was so gutted i actually cried.

Aww, bless. There's not enough bless in the world.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.