GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your prized possesion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/04/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Right your house is on fire, all your family are out and you can only take one thing with you, what is it ?
What is your most prized possesion ?
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:36
Regular
Hmm.

My first instinct was going to be my pool cue, but to be honest I'd quite like to replace it with a 3/4 or one piece, so I wouldn't be too cut up about seeing it burn.
Then there's the obligatory book of songs/poems/thoughts, but reluctantly I'd have to admit the majority of it is all crap.

I'd quite like to save my bike if some f*** hadn't stolen it.

Nothing all that important on my computer either...

Actually, that feels quite good, not having any posessions I particularly care about.
Maybe I'd take my wallet, just to save the hassle of getting new cards and stuff.
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
cookie monster wrote:
> I'd grab my computer. A little heavy, but worth the effort.

Again, it'd be well up my list, it'd just be instinct that made the final decision.
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I'd grab my computer. A little heavy, but worth the effort.
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
My dogs (They're Yorkshire Terriers, so I can pick both up at the same time)
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Oh, and i'd have to hope my wallet wasn't bulging, otherwise that'd be on the list.
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Laptop and my scrap of paper with all my fave "sites" addresses on.
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'd grab important letters and paper that means a lot to me. It includes things such as letters my grandad wrote me before he died, and i'd photos of important and memorable lifetime events. And i'd also nab my Miyamoto signed copy of Mario Sunshine.

As for which family member i'd save. Probably my only brother. He has more of his life ahead of him than my parents.
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:35
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
My computer base unit.
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Car keys, then maybe family photo's.
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:34
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Stop spamming!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.