GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Azul/Phi11ip..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/04/04 at 21:27
Regular
Can you check Special Observe to see if you got my profile update please? I'd rather check you have it first before sending another in.

Thanks
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Notable"
Me = Bored
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk (space) /eventual.aspx?id=690

This is exactly what I was referring to. I have the right to rectify all information that is flawed and inaccurate yet associated with me none the less. That picture was on my personal profile yet it was inaccurate information so I wished it to be changed. Although, out of interest, is Special Observe registered with the Data Protection Registrar?
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Mystique wrote:
> I would like to apologise for any hissy fits caused in the uploading
> of my drawing ...I just thought it was more a more acurate dipiction
> of how you actually looked than just some random picture you got from
> ladyboys.com

Hmm interesting theory. However haven not seen me before it does make me wonder what exactly you were basing that drawing on considering personality traits have little to do with physical appearance. Apart from anything else I don't have blonde hair.
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:57
Regular
Yes yes, I admit the picture is inaccurate...I should have put a Barbie doll in your hand instead of Action Man.

*Admits...then eats more pies*
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:58
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
Apart
> from anything else I don't have blonde hair.
That can be rectified.
Thu 22/04/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cub!st wrote:
> blah blah blah look at me trying to be all slyly threatening

The picture was in no way defamation of character. It was neither offensive nor slanderous, and it in no way put across false information concerning yourself.

And of course it isn't fecking on the DPA registrar, considering that;

A) It's a bit of light hearted fun.
B) We aren't an official company/organisation. Therefore, it is pointless.

Tada.

i'Azul wins again.
"I love yo... lamp."
You have a minor problem Cubist, they can put whatever they want up about Cubist, simply because you aren't Cubist. You are stephen whatever, unless there actually is a Cubist out there, then you're screwed. Oh, and I'm pretty sure they can charge you an administrative fee.
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Mystique wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
> Apart
> from anything else I don't have blonde hair.
> *****
> That can be rectified.

Tempting, but, no.
Thu 22/04/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Cub!st wrote:
> is Special Observe registered with the Data Protection
> Registrar?

No, it's registered with the "Phi11ip.com All Submitted Data Belongs To Me Registrar."

There's a difference between proper private information such as your home address etc and stuff that's on the site.

If you were to launch a case, how would you prove that that is you? None of the information on there is 'private' in that anyone's going to care if it's used.
Thu 22/04/04 at 23:04
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Azul wrote:
> A) It's a bit of light hearted fun.
> B) We aren't an official company/organisation. Therefore, it is
> pointless.
>
> Tada.
>
> i'Azul wins again.

I found it offensive and it depicted me horribly inaccurately. Anyway it doesn't really matter if it's light hearted fun or not. I do believe it is illegal to hold personal information without registering with the Data Protection Registrar. I may be mistaken. You may wish to brush up on that. I will.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.