GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How long have you been on uk.chatforums.com?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/04/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
How long have you been on uk.chatforums.com? The person with the most days gets a parcel of air and a paper crown. And you can laugh at my pathetic total of 424 days.
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:04
Regular
"lets go back"
Der Nazi wrote:
> It would be better if he just left, so we can chat in peace without
> being annoyed by a spasticated wally.

I totaly agree.
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Nickelback no. 1 fa"
stop living a lie, your just another kid who has no interests
Fri 23/04/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It would be better if he just left, so we can chat in peace without being annoyed by a spasticated wally.
Fri 23/04/04 at 21:58
Regular
"lets go back"
$nickelback$ wrote:
> I started a new account today because i wanted to talk about
> Nickelback! Dum*ass! And my other one was called nickfish90

Couldnt you talk about them on your other account?
Fri 23/04/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
People censor stuff because there is a swear filter on this website, you halfwit. The moderators don't like foul language, and when people do manage to break through the filter they are often banned. Which is hopefully the road you will soon walk along.
Fri 23/04/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Nickelback no. 1 fa"
good for you! do you not know any swear words, why don't you use them but stars for letters, are you too young for that! lol
Fri 23/04/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
$nickelback$ wrote:
> I started a new account today because i wanted to talk about
> Nickelback! Dum*ass! And my other one was called nickfish90

And you were probably a jerk then, as well. And why would you want to talk about Nickelback, anyway? You are the only person I have ever come into contact with who is a massive fan of them.
Fri 23/04/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Erm I dunno

3 years?
Fri 23/04/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Nickelback no. 1 fa"
And games! For good prices!
Fri 23/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Nickelback no. 1 fa"
I started a new account today because i wanted to talk about Nickelback! Dum*ass! And my other one was called nickfish90

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.