GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just your opinions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/04/04 at 15:52
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
There is someone i been speaking on the internet now for 2 years. He had a girlfriend of 5 years but broke up with her about a year ago. He is now going out with someone he met on the internet. She is 15, he is 29!! They have slept together and she told me that he stays at hers a lot and she stays at his at the weekends.

What are your opinions on this. Would you let your 15 year old daughter sleep round her 29 year old boyfriends house?
Sun 25/04/04 at 13:09
Regular
And are often feeling rather good about themselves that they've gone and found some one at an age where they look young again.

Older guys - much older guys don't want to go out with young girls for their personalities - just their firmer looks.

They're just better actors at that age.
Sun 25/04/04 at 13:07
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
I've been out with a guy who was 17 years older then me and theres nothing wrong with it. older guys tend to be more mature and more relaxed.
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:49
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
'Nother JAT.
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:47
Regular
"papouline"
hi every one
Sat 24/04/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
~Darling~ wrote:
> No not really loaded.
>
> And Flockhart..thatis what i said!

No it isnt, as she is 17 she is of legal age to give her consent.
Sat 24/04/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Its impossible for me to comment without actually knowing the people in question or the strength of their relationship. I think it is possible for a 15 year old and 29 year old to have things in common for a relationship to work, Ive seen this in practice, and if the 15 year old is mature enough emotionally to handle sex then I really see no problem. Unlike most comments here, I wont question the motives of the 29 year old, like I said earlier, its impossoble to comment without actually knowing the person.
Sat 24/04/04 at 14:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
No not really loaded.

And Flockhart..thatis what i said!
Fri 23/04/04 at 10:08
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
This is a joke yes?

The age gap I have no problem with. Each to their own even if I cannot understand what a 15 year old and a 29 year old would have in common.

However, what the hell are her parents thinking? Not only would I not let him stay under the same roof as her but there is no way on earth I would condone her staying at his on the weekends.

Is he loaded? Are they money / glory grabbing? It is the only reason the only reason I can think of that caring parents would allow it.
Fri 23/04/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
~Darling~ wrote:
> My mate who is 17 is going out with a 34 year old. He is best friends
> with her mum's boyfriend!!
>
> It's illegal because he sleeps with her it would count as statutory
> rape!

As far as i'm aware stat rape is when it is consentual between people not old enough to give consent.
For example, 18 year old bloke and 15 year old girl, she is willing and consents but it not old enough to legally give her consent.
Thu 22/04/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
~Darling~ wrote:
> I think it's disgusting, his argument..''she looks much older and is
> very mature for her age''

Paedophile argument.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.