GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Import Pictochatting"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'PictoChat'.
Sat 19/03/05 at 11:51
Regular
Apparently, according to someone in Cube Europe he tried pictochatting between his US DS and his friend's UK DS and it didn't work, though multiplayer worked. Can anyone confirm this? [URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7529[/URL] In the comments. Or with any game infact. Does it work with playing multiplayer against a UK DS?
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:44
Regular
"be destroyed"
i am not a spammer you little man/woman
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:33
Regular
"i am back ha ha ha"
christoff wrote:
> hello i like ngc and chocolate mousses dont you? ha ha like mondo wave
> please make another probelem page about me i like the atention

> why did you bother putting that on here you spammer?
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:30
Regular
"be destroyed"
hello i like ngc and chocolate mousses dont you? ha ha like mondo wave please make another probelem page about me i like the atention
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:18
Regular
"kill my enemys"
gerrid wrote:
> right thanks for that. I'm sure everyone feels better now that we know
> you're not keen on Metroid Prime. Thanks - my day is now complete.

Dude chill.
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
right thanks for that. I'm sure everyone feels better now that we know you're not keen on Metroid Prime. Thanks - my day is now complete.

As for the whole US - UK DS sleep mode thing, I believe that the US DS can still recognise a DS game being played, its just that it doesnt bleep and blork when its in sleep mode, so you'll just never know.
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:13
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Im not to keen on the Metroid Prime series.
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:06
Regular
Tried playing Metroid Prime Hunters First Hunt multiplayer with my brother this morning. I have a US version (from my VIP DS) and my brother has a UK version. They couldn't pick each other up when searching for games. Probably just because they're demos which I'm assuming to be at different stages of development.
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Remember me?"
Exactly.

I'd never use that feature, because I hate people.

*spit*
Wed 23/03/05 at 12:56
Regular
Yeah I forgot to point out that it isn't built into the US DS's.

Still, not exactly a big loss though.
Wed 23/03/05 at 12:13
"period drama"
Actually, that sleep mode feature isn't in the US DSs. At least, that's what I read - it doesn't actually sound an alert if there's someone playing nearby.

However, they did (or were supposed to) have it ready on the UK DSs.

I suppose a little wireless download could sort it all out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.