GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" (The current) Arsenal - The best club england has ever produced?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 20:54
"LOLLERSKATES!"
arsenal are flying this season, unbeaten, and, are arguablky the best club side an english club has ever produced, according to experts. even better than the busby man utd, with george best and charlton. top footie pundits, including hansen and lawro seem to think so, as well as others, includin gray, atkinson and mccoist. they also say that henry is nothing like any other player who has ever played in england. his talent is extraordinary, better than zidane and matching ronaldo, if not surpassing him. no, honestly, arsenal have a great shot at the champions league. they already (arguably) have the title inthe bag and are looking trumps for the F.A. cup. This is spur's fans's worst nightmare.....
Tue 16/03/04 at 16:36
Regular
"4 time euro champs!"
No really, you can disembowel a team and have 20 plus shots at goal and lose without your opponent having even one shot! as Boro proved against Man city, winning is winning, Birmingham got to the 00' League cup final? Did anyone care no, they lost.
Arsenal were in the Uefa cup final a few years ago, do people remember? Vaguely, If arsenal win nothing they will be forgotten, what is a good team if they dont win anything? They are not the best team yet,
not by miles..
Tue 16/03/04 at 16:22
"High polygon count"
Who's gloating?

As for this "best team" business, it's about the type and quality of football they play, not what they have or haven't won.
Tue 16/03/04 at 16:06
Regular
"4 time euro champs!"
Excuse me, what have arsenal won with this team then??
Man utd won a trebel in 99', and Liverpool in the eightie's dominated europe, arsenal have never won the european cup..
Arsenal havent won the leaugue yet, and the FA cup is always hard to predict, are you even in the final yet? NO!
Stop gloating, if you wanna gloat, put Man utd's and liverpool's trophey cabinets together and guess what? everyother premireships cabinets together still has less silver, best team?
Smell that? *sniffs* Bull-sh..........
Tue 16/03/04 at 15:57
Regular
Imagine if Utd still had Stam and Beckham...
If Ferdinand was still playing (I know he might not have been bought if they still had Stam, but while we're imagining...).

And if there was another world class 90 minute striker to pair with Horseface...
(Solskjaer's far too effective off the bench to count)

IMHO, you'd need to bring a lot of players into Highbury to match that side.
Mon 15/03/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Already hacked?"
ac are going to win the european cup just like last year cos of their defence, madrid are rubbish compared.
Mon 15/03/04 at 15:23
"High polygon count"
True.

But then it is also possible that Arsenal - or Chelsea - could go to Real and tonk them 5-1 too.

Unlikely? Maybe. But then it was equaly unlikely we'd do it to Inter.
Mon 15/03/04 at 10:55
Regular
aye, what azul said.
Mon 15/03/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yeah, but his real point is that it is possible for that sort of thing to happen.
*Shrugs*
Sun 14/03/04 at 23:55
Regular
Don or?ega wrote:
> As good as arsenal have been this season, even gooners must have
> slight worries if coming up agaisnt an attacking force such as Real
> looking back at how Inter thumped 3 home at highbury earlier in the
> season. It especially bad considering how poor Inter have been in
> serie A this season.

Sigh... you should think before you post '1-5!' *cough
Sun 14/03/04 at 23:25
"High polygon count"
Don or†ega wrote:
> looking back at how Inter thumped 3 home at highbury earlier in the
> season.

How quickly they forget the 5-1 thrashing we gave them on their own ground, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.