GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" (The current) Arsenal - The best club england has ever produced?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 20:54
"LOLLERSKATES!"
arsenal are flying this season, unbeaten, and, are arguablky the best club side an english club has ever produced, according to experts. even better than the busby man utd, with george best and charlton. top footie pundits, including hansen and lawro seem to think so, as well as others, includin gray, atkinson and mccoist. they also say that henry is nothing like any other player who has ever played in england. his talent is extraordinary, better than zidane and matching ronaldo, if not surpassing him. no, honestly, arsenal have a great shot at the champions league. they already (arguably) have the title inthe bag and are looking trumps for the F.A. cup. This is spur's fans's worst nightmare.....
Thu 08/04/04 at 01:52
Regular
*feels head*

nah, still same size :P
Thu 08/04/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Silent Scope wrote:
> your on top of the world, big headed and cocky.

Sounds a bit like Arsenal fans a few weeks ago and last season eh?
Thu 08/04/04 at 00:00
Regular
Not yet you mean for feck sake just cos we go out of the Fa cup and the champions league after losing to chelsea which was going to happen eventually your on top of the world, big headed and cocky.
Wed 07/04/04 at 22:05
Regular
No
Sat 20/03/04 at 09:54
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yes, but madrid are poor defensivly!
Thu 18/03/04 at 15:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ju§t Tinkª wrote:
> Foreman wrote:
> Arsenal are the best team in the world, and they play like Brazil at
> times.
>
> WRONG

Yeah, I think that's wrong as well. As a unit, they play better.

> Real Madrid have the best squad on paper, but they are full of
> individuals and are not as good as working as a team like Arsenal.
>
> WRONG

No, it really isn't wrong at all. Foreman's point is perfectly acceptable, and one that I agree with. Real Madrid may have bigger names in their team than Arsenal, but Arsenal have a team spirit like no other team, even Real Madrid. A star-studded squad isn't everything.
Thu 18/03/04 at 13:41
"High polygon count"
I think you'll find it means the best team ever assembled in the English game...
Thu 18/03/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, at this moment in time, of course, Arsénal are the No.1 club in British Football - that's undeniable...

But, how can they be 'The Best Team England Has Ever Produced', exactly, when, Frenchman are only grown and produced abroad??

Right now, they're the most on-form, certainly. But, they are not England-produced (aside from only Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole, of course).

And, you Arsénal fans may not like it, but it's often said that a team's ability is only truly shown-off in the size of its trophy cabinet, and its most-recent addittions, or something like that... - of which, there are several other English clubs with silverware on the same scale as (if not greater than) that of the Gooners... :P

Well, what I'm trying to say is... Althought everything looks set and ready-to-go, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

I'm sorry for having to bring this up again, but, erm... How many times have YOU won The Treble, eh?!? THE greatest single achievement in British Footballing history, I think you'll find. ;)
Thu 18/03/04 at 10:25
Regular
you got to be having a laugh! how can the best team england's ever produced, never won the european cup? enough said
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:42
"High polygon count"
Are you Alastair's brother or something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.