GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Death Penalty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/03 at 20:08
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Who agrees with the Death Penalty. I perosnally would like to see it come back for cases of Murder, Child molesering and so on. I know people say yo can get the wrong guy, but if complex detective worked is first carried out, I belive that all the Sickos should get fried! Whats you guys opinions?
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:08
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
yeah but they done osmthign really bad to get life int he first place! They deserve what they get. As in the death penatly. You do somthign stupid, you get punished. Full stop.
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Right...

Life sentences: When a life sentence is handed out, something called a tariff is set by the trial judge. This is the minimum amount of time that can be served before the prisoner is considered for release.

If and when they are released, they are On Licence. This means that they can be recalled to prison at any time. So if they commit another offence, back they go.

Now; life meaning life. Life sentences are mandatory for murder. Are you saying that all murderors deserve to be put in prison for the rest of their natural lives? Okay, well then first of all; good luck explaining to the numerous people in prison for murdering abusive partners of your reasoning behind taht. Secondly, good luck finding someone willing to be a prison guard in a prison full of people who are never going to be free again and have nothing left to lose.
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:16
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
@ng3l wrote:

>
> Too Right, Getting out on good behaviour is pathetic, they get banged
> up for been BAD. I thnk prisons a joke, might aswell send them on
> bloody holiday!

And you'd know, right? What, are you a member of HM Prison Inspectorate, or have you just read The Daily Mail's special supplement on why flogging should be brought back? Jesus...
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:19
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
The death sentence is no different from murder.

two wrongs don't make a right.
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, they make a wrongwrong.
Which is a lot more serious than a wrong, and nowhere near as bad as a terrible.
But still, wrongwrong is midly more preferable to naughtyboy and not quite as shun-worthy as a stupidboy.
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:23
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
what about a naughtygirl?
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:23
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Neither are as terrible as a badboy of course...
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:32
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Bane Wrote:
"The death sentence is no different from murder.
two wrongs don't make a right."

I agree on the 2 wrongs part. But I believe that the death sentance is not murder. Becuase the murderer etc is getting punished. many relgious people agree 23 becuase in the bible it says "An eye fro an eye and a tooth for a tooth" meaing that whatver you do, say kill someone, you get it doen back to you, ie: Get killed.
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Naughtygirl is not a bad thing, in fact it is to be positively encouraged.
Badboy is medium wrongwrong, to be slightly less than a wickedchild yet a droplet more than an awful.
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:35
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
G-Virus wrote:
> I agree on the 2 wrongs part. But I believe that the death sentance
> is not murder. Becuase the murderer etc is getting punished. many
> relgious people agree 23 becuase in the bible it says "An eye
> fro an eye and a tooth for a tooth" meaing that whatver you do,
> say kill someone, you get it doen back to you, ie: Get killed.

a 2000 year old religion is hardly an intelligent basis on how to run modern society. A life for a life is a stupid concept. Just ending lives superfluously just because someoneelse did something wrong is pathetic. Instead we need to better understand WHY these people do such things, and irradicate the problems that lead to such crimes in the first place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.