GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Death Penalty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/03 at 20:08
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Who agrees with the Death Penalty. I perosnally would like to see it come back for cases of Murder, Child molesering and so on. I know people say yo can get the wrong guy, but if complex detective worked is first carried out, I belive that all the Sickos should get fried! Whats you guys opinions?
Thu 23/10/03 at 09:50
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Surely They would think twice if they knew they were going to die though!
Thu 23/10/03 at 09:52
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
*Life 4 A Life*

Thats if they get the right person though!!

The thing i dont understand though is when someone gets *life* in prison, yet its only about 15 years.
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
That's the thing about murder though, people do it either because they believe that they won't get caught, or because, in the spur of the moment, they do not take account of the consequences. A death sentence will not deter potential killers.
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
G-Virus wrote:
> Surely They would think twice if they knew they were going to die
> though!

What, you mean like they do in all those American States with the death penalty?
Thu 23/10/03 at 09:53
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
@ng3l wrote:
> The thing i dont understand though is when someone gets *life* in
> prison, yet its only about 15 years.

It's called a Life Sentence, not life imprisonment. And I think it's 20 years...
Thu 23/10/03 at 09:59
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
yeah. I thin life shoudl mean life. Priosoners just arent scared of goin to jail as they know they'll get treated "good" and get let out in afew years.
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
G-Virus wrote:
> yeah. I think life should mean life. Priosoners just arent scared of
> goin to jail as they know they'll get treated "good" and
> get let out in afew years.

Too Right, Getting out on good behaviour is pathetic, they get banged up for been BAD. I thnk prisons a joke, might aswell send them on bloody holiday!
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I disagree that life should mean life, instead we should come up with a more effective reform system, perhaps including psychotherpy counselling or something, so that by the time they aer released, these people are ready - and willing - to make a positive contribution to society. Unlike everyone else.
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:05
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
> @ng3l wrote:
> The thing i dont understand though is when someone gets *life* in
> prison, yet its only about 15 years.

15 Years is a long time though. Imagine you'd gone to prison at 20, in, say, 1988, and you come out at 35 in 2003 - it's a different world, most of you're friends will have gone away, changed, probably don't want to know you anyway, you've missed you're entire twenties, and realistically you'll never get a decent job.
Thu 23/10/03 at 10:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
So you’re saying that a murderer has the right to take someone’s life and then has the right to live his life! Totally wrong. NO matter how much counselling they have it does not change the fact they have ended someone’s life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.