GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What can I eat to put on flesh?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 13:35
Regular
I'm 6'2" and 12 stone - hardly underweight for my height, but I'm such a skinny f*k you wouldn't believe it. So what should I be doing to put a bit of flesh on my arms and legs? I'm quite active and walk quite a bit, which keeps me in shape. I eat lots of meat, especially steak and chicken, which I've read helps you grow outwards. In fact, I eat a lot of junk food, but don't seem to get any fatter. I don't want to take any powders - my brother did that and went a bit too far (he's a bit too chubby now). So come on - flesh tips for Monkey_man please! And anyone who mentions the Atkins diet gets the Daily Mail shoved down their throat until it comes out their ass.
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:06
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Cake is sickly in large doses. I have a three-week-old piece of my birthday cake that needs eating. Anyone want it?
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
12 stone? And you want to put weight on? I'm 7 bloody stone! 12 stone is massive!
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:07
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I'm 7st too. How old are ye Blank? And how tall?
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
No its not, your just a weaking! :-)

I'm 6 foot and 14'7stone.

All muscle baby

yeah I'm rock.
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The only idea I have of my height is that I'm over 5 foot. I'm not six foot, I'm pretty sure of that. Around....5'6, maybe.
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:14
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
P@st@ wrote:
> No its not, your just a weaking! :-)
>
> I'm 6 foot and 14'7stone.
>
> All muscle baby
>
> yeah I'm rock.

Rock in the boys changing rooms, eh? ;0P
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:14
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Blank wrote:
> The only idea I have of my height is that I'm over 5 foot. I'm not six
> foot, I'm pretty sure of that. Around....5'6, maybe.

I'm abot 5ft. How old are ye?
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
17. I'm about 0.3 stone away from fulfilling the weight requirement of anorexia. Rock on!
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:18
I'm 18 and weigh 8st. Can't say I eat loads though; just whatever's necessary.

*chomps away at a bat's head*
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:20
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Blank wrote:
> 17. I'm about 0.3 stone away from fulfilling the weight requirement of
> anorexia. Rock on!

My bro is about the same as you. He's VERY thin. You can see his ribs practically and his nipples go IN :|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.