GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What can I eat to put on flesh?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 13:35
Regular
I'm 6'2" and 12 stone - hardly underweight for my height, but I'm such a skinny f*k you wouldn't believe it. So what should I be doing to put a bit of flesh on my arms and legs? I'm quite active and walk quite a bit, which keeps me in shape. I eat lots of meat, especially steak and chicken, which I've read helps you grow outwards. In fact, I eat a lot of junk food, but don't seem to get any fatter. I don't want to take any powders - my brother did that and went a bit too far (he's a bit too chubby now). So come on - flesh tips for Monkey_man please! And anyone who mentions the Atkins diet gets the Daily Mail shoved down their throat until it comes out their ass.
Tue 19/08/03 at 13:42
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
You're a girl? :0|
Tue 19/08/03 at 13:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ask snuggly how much I eat - he can tell no lies. Also, I'm 22 and my metabolism has been pretty stable for years, so it's not that. Pies, chips, steak and chocolate seem good so far. My Dad used to be a goalie semi-professionally and he says they fed him beer and meat to build him up. He's pretty well-built actually, but a little bit shorter than me.
Tue 19/08/03 at 13:46
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I have a great metabolic rate also.
Tue 19/08/03 at 13:54
"she wants to move"
i eats loads but im not heavy! jus 28odd stone..:P
Tue 19/08/03 at 14:08
Regular
join a gym that'll work
Tue 19/08/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've got the same problem.

I eat and eat and eat and I never put any weight on.

Here's on method though. Have a bowl of cereal before you goto bed. I can't be arsed to explain why it works but, just do it.
Tue 19/08/03 at 14:21
Regular
Eat loads of peanuts.

50% fat and loads of protien.

one normal sized packet of peanuts has the same amount of fat as about 5 bags of crisps.
Tue 19/08/03 at 14:24
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
phi11ip wrote:
> I've got the same problem.
>
> I eat and eat and eat and I never put any weight on.
>
> Here's on method though. Have a bowl of cereal before you goto bed. I
> can't be arsed to explain why it works but, just do it.

Meh, I always do that.

*Balloons out*
Tue 19/08/03 at 14:25
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Or†ega wrote:
> Eat loads of peanuts.
>
> 50% fat and loads of protien.
>
> one normal sized packet of peanuts has the same amount of fat as
> about 5 bags of crisps.

Ergh...
Tue 19/08/03 at 14:27
Regular
In Ravenous, Begbie thought I'd be a great idea to eat Guy Pearce.

Just saying...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.