GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamezville"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 13:01
Regular
If you're lucky enough to have digital or satellite television, then you'll be pleased to hear that you can experience the latest games orientated series today, at 4pm on Sky One.

Gamezville is evidently aimed at teenagers; doing things such as replacing a perfectly grammatically correct 's', with a 'z'. How.. cool. Anyhow, the show promises the latest "newz, reviewz and goss", plus debates on "soundtrax" and "hardcore hardware".

All I see is the latest cringe-inducing and degrading thing since that one on ITV.. but I forget it's name. Worth a watch I suppose, just to see if I'm right...

Today, Sky One, 4pm.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:35
Regular
"Hmmm....."
"cum on beckkyyyy!!!11"

"ghostblah blah or da sims? DA SIMS!!111"
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:38
Regular
"8==="
"Yuh d' readin bit wuz reallie hard"
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:40
Regular
"8==="
I found out Atlus are still going.

And Viewtiful Zoe looked interesting.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Girls should *never* try to compete against lads at videogames.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:42
Regular
Good old Cybernet
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ha.

Ha.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hercules! wrote:
> Girls should *never* try to compete against lads at videogames.

controversial but oh so *true*

she did sucked ass though. he wasnt even good.

LMAO!!!

quote/un quote

"you could take this camera car anywhere, like take it into your parents bedroom and see what there up to...*
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:50
Regular
"8==="
I think the best thing to do is tape it and fast forward through all the crap to the information bit of the show and possibly to have a quick look at the games to see how they play.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:51
Regular
"8==="
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Good old Cybernet

Heh.

Poor choice of name though.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Verdict;

The Games Guru looks like some kind of cultist, he is not a games gure, more like a yob in a brown cloke on drugs due to his fixed open eyes. Plus guru is anotehr word for master, hence stealing Games Masters idea, except Patrick Moore rocked as Gamesmaster. And the sad use of a fake mobile phone with the requests made to look like they were on it...pathetic.

The Half Life football mod is Third person, not first person. The fact you can play it online is not revolutionary as CS and tons more games including sports ones have far more people online simultaneously.

The 'tards reviewing Ghost Master are indeed morons, "we couldn't find the tutorial ?" is a lame excuse, it's the first level, and if audio prompts telling you how to play it are not enough then they are obviously english deficient. More to the point tubby kid whined he couldn't understand the manual, which transaltes to "I cannot read". Pretty sure Empire won't be sending them anymore games to review.

Indiana Jones review was appaling, reviewed by typical PS2 kids who barel strung words together. Not sure how it can be like the film because there is not a film of it.... plus the kid summed it up a 'iz a game you can play forever", other one ' you can kill people and there is different ways to kill them'.

Presenters are again a product of the PS2, morons who clearly know little more than what the autoprompt tells them, or their clearly displayed bits of card.

The face off was laughable, again populated by a kid with ego the size of a 4 storey car park and who insisted on pretending to chew all the time, whilst being praised by a presenter for his apparent gaming skills, which considering he couldn't muster a perfect lap with no crashes on the basest of tracks on PGR is pathetic. Not to mention his 'boyz' who applauded his crapness. The girl never stood a chance, rarely breaking 50 anyway.

News was junk, Eyetoy Grooves release date changed from Xmas 2004 to Xmas 2003 in the space of 30 seconds, internet downloads failed to mention Bejewelled is an online game, you pay to download a full version, and the paper rock scissors thing is retarded. Double Dragon on the GBA is old news and anyone who plays the speccy version will realise the GBA one is the same with more colour and nicer graphics.

Viewtiful Joe was a good section, and clearly the previewer knew more about games than either host but even so should have p*ssed Nintendo off by mentioning the import version.....

Gave up watching after 40 minutes of torture, everything I expected and worse. May it crash and burn. Games TM and Edge are undoubtedly sharpening their knives as we speak, metaphorically of course...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.