GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamezville"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 13:01
Regular
If you're lucky enough to have digital or satellite television, then you'll be pleased to hear that you can experience the latest games orientated series today, at 4pm on Sky One.

Gamezville is evidently aimed at teenagers; doing things such as replacing a perfectly grammatically correct 's', with a 'z'. How.. cool. Anyhow, the show promises the latest "newz, reviewz and goss", plus debates on "soundtrax" and "hardcore hardware".

All I see is the latest cringe-inducing and degrading thing since that one on ITV.. but I forget it's name. Worth a watch I suppose, just to see if I'm right...

Today, Sky One, 4pm.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Hmmm....."
"Yaaayyyyy you win a certificate"

"Oooo contraversial"

WINNARRR
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:53
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Charlie was a prat, and the presenters needed to remove their faces from the innards of the camera.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:54
Regular
"8==="
and for participating in a crap show...

You get...

A PIECE OF PAPER!!!

YAYEEEEEEEeeeeee_______
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I thought it was the best games programme ever.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:58
Regular
"8==="
Preach it Bell!

It's funny because it's true.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:58
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Thumb bandits was on C4 Mav.
>
> Were you thinking of that crap Cybernet program on ITV?

Ah, must have gotten confused.

It was this really rubbish programme on at about 4:00pm each Friday on CiTV. Presented by this black lady.

Ring any bells?
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:59
Regular
"8==="
Hercules! wrote:
> I thought it was the best games programme ever.

*Sarcasm machine explodes*
Mon 11/08/03 at 17:02
Regular
"8==="
Maverick42 wrote:
>
> It was this really rubbish programme on at about 4:00pm each Friday
> on CiTV. Presented by this black lady.
>
> Ring any bells?

No. I don't watch CiTV or ITV. It's all crap apart from the occasional movie.

I remember that crap games program with Nick Crane presenting, that was on ITV ages ago. This Gamezville program is using exactly the same formula.
Mon 11/08/03 at 17:02
Regular
There used to be a games programme on CITV called Bad Influence, but that was presented by Andy Crane and Violet Berlin.
Mon 11/08/03 at 17:03
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i feel sorry for them as we devour their show. seriously, the presenters look like genuinly nice guys. the people playing the games were absolute idiots though, which drags the show down. the football game guys an idiot. the viewtiful joe guy was a high point. the internet/pc bit needs to have more work done on it because that will draw interest.

basically its there and should really be worked on and iron out the leg deep creases, by getting rid of the guru(or changing it) get better comments out of (or change) the gamers. make the face off guys through a tournament. make sure there are no spoken mistakes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.