GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamezville"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 13:01
Regular
If you're lucky enough to have digital or satellite television, then you'll be pleased to hear that you can experience the latest games orientated series today, at 4pm on Sky One.

Gamezville is evidently aimed at teenagers; doing things such as replacing a perfectly grammatically correct 's', with a 'z'. How.. cool. Anyhow, the show promises the latest "newz, reviewz and goss", plus debates on "soundtrax" and "hardcore hardware".

All I see is the latest cringe-inducing and degrading thing since that one on ITV.. but I forget it's name. Worth a watch I suppose, just to see if I'm right...

Today, Sky One, 4pm.
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I'll tell you why, because games that sell well, like Matrix and Tomb Raider, would be panned to bits on tv across the nation, hence certain people might have to put effort into making decent games, causing a cataclysmiuc melt down of the games industry as it realises pure tosh will no longer sell.

Ahem....
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:54
Regular
"8==="
Thumb bandits was on C4 Mav.

Were you thinking of that crap Cybernet program on ITV?
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:59
Regular
Thumb Bandits rocked, why did it have to disappear? Much better than Cybernet and that CITV crap.
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:11
Regular
"8==="
Thumb Bandits was generally good.
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:13
Regular
"8==="
To be honest if I were putting togeather a Computer Game reviewing program I'd have it presented by Nige and Stef off of Vids and just leave them to get on with it. :D
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
So, I'm guessing we all stop posting for an hour at 4, then have a race to see who can get back at 5 to pour scorn/praise onto the program ? :P
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:37
Regular
"8==="
Yup. Lets do it here though so we don't end with 4 threads like what happened with the final episode of 24...
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:42
Just read the information for it on sky, sounds good.
Ill be watching that in 15 minuets.
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
mee too
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:52
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i found out about it ages ago. worth atry i guess. ill be watching.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.