GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamezville"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 13:01
Regular
If you're lucky enough to have digital or satellite television, then you'll be pleased to hear that you can experience the latest games orientated series today, at 4pm on Sky One.

Gamezville is evidently aimed at teenagers; doing things such as replacing a perfectly grammatically correct 's', with a 'z'. How.. cool. Anyhow, the show promises the latest "newz, reviewz and goss", plus debates on "soundtrax" and "hardcore hardware".

All I see is the latest cringe-inducing and degrading thing since that one on ITV.. but I forget it's name. Worth a watch I suppose, just to see if I'm right...

Today, Sky One, 4pm.
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:01
Regular
If you're lucky enough to have digital or satellite television, then you'll be pleased to hear that you can experience the latest games orientated series today, at 4pm on Sky One.

Gamezville is evidently aimed at teenagers; doing things such as replacing a perfectly grammatically correct 's', with a 'z'. How.. cool. Anyhow, the show promises the latest "newz, reviewz and goss", plus debates on "soundtrax" and "hardcore hardware".

All I see is the latest cringe-inducing and degrading thing since that one on ITV.. but I forget it's name. Worth a watch I suppose, just to see if I'm right...

Today, Sky One, 4pm.
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:04
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Ba! I bet any debate they have will result in

"Playstazion Rulz, Xbox Rox, Gamecube sux"

*Shakes fist <--that seems to be the "in" thing
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
soundz kewl
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:12
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
Anyhow, the show promises the latest "newz, reviewz and
> goss", plus debates on "soundtrax" and "hardcore
> hardware".

Respect to Goss from Big Brother! AIIIII!!!

:D
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:15
Regular
"8==="
The best shows about games are the ones that take the pi$$ out of themselves.

Thumb Bandits
Games Master

and to a lesser extent that one with all the T&A

Emily Newton-Dunn can go and **** off too! :D
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Yey. more influential pap spoken by idiots.
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:36
Regular
"8==="
I didn't think my post was that bad. :(
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:38
*gets ready to watch it*]

Sounds goods.
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
May be good, but I doubt it. Still, the proof's in the watching.

Gamesmaster is truly the best there has ever been, and ever will be. I saw them do the show live from the Future Entertainment Show in London back in 1993, back when we still had some sort of games convention in the UK the public could FULLY get into. It rocked.
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:50
Regular
I haven't got high hopes on this, but I'm looking forward to seeing it. Probably just to see what information Joe Public's getting fed in the Christmas run up. Hopefully not biased pro-playstation drivel.

Lets hope it's actually done by people who know what they're talking about, eh? Unlike Thumb Bandits on CiTV and GamePad on Bravo. Doesn't seem likely, though. Why intelligent, knowledgable people (for example, those who write Edge and GamesTM) don't set up a really good games programme or channel is beyond me - it's never been done, and there's a demand for it.

Well, 1 hour 9 minutes to go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.