GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"QUESTION FOR ALI/TONY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/02/01 at 13:17
Regular
Could I have a copy of the mag which has my name in it? It would be cool to see my name in the top list and I have never been in the mag!

Please reply!
Mon 12/02/01 at 22:09
Regular
Damn you Tony! I'm Welsh! I take that as an insult!

(Send the mag to the usual address ta.)

:D
Mon 12/02/01 at 21:58
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Look matey!

If you want the Mag, join the club.

OK

Favours are only for SHEEPY. To apologise for calling him "Welsh".
Mon 12/02/01 at 21:42
Regular
"everyone says it"
I have won and claimed in the last three weeks!

DO I get the Mag??
Altough I haven't seen the update on the winners list?
Where is it tony?
Mon 12/02/01 at 20:26
If you join now or win(and claim) in the next 3 weeks you will! They only just sent out the latest mag!
Mon 12/02/01 at 20:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I might have Tony!

If i join do i get the mag with my name in it?
Mon 12/02/01 at 20:01
I have, with my brother its under his name. We got TurokRageWars when we joined which is pretty cool!

Now I just want to get enough reddies to get that ToyStory2 mouse and mousemat for free!
Mon 12/02/01 at 19:57
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Have you joined the club?
Mon 12/02/01 at 19:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Tony is the man! so can I get the mag please?

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Mon 12/02/01 at 19:55
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Yes we had a truly super small team at Rainbird Software and we made a great start with Starglider by Jez San (now Argonaut) and The Pawn by Magnetic Scrolls. With BT's weight behind it it could have been hugely successful.

Some considerable politics, especially between us and the american distribution operation, also owned by BT, were the main cause of the problems. But also BT red tape, which made it impossible to respond to the needs of the business.
Mon 12/02/01 at 19:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Wòókiee Møn§Ý€R wrote:
> Weren't Rainbird part of - or bought out by - BT?

Yes, I went to work for BT and we launched Firebird. Then we added an upmarket range of Simulations and Adventures called Rainbird.

I didn't write any of the games except one on the "Don't Buy This" compilation called Race Ace, and one run of the mill budget game called Run Baby Run. I'm not really a programmer, but writing the games helped me learn machine code and understand computers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.