GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you've done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 13:05
Regular
The most evil and guilty thing that you've ever committed in life... so erm what was it?

Remember though, the government are watching us.
Sun 29/06/03 at 20:38
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Out of curiosity Sdrawkcab, why do you hate Glaswegiens?

Because I am one?
Sun 29/06/03 at 19:42
Regular
The craziest Col! wrote:

> Hell, I don't like blacks, .

I don't like white people.

And by white people I mean you.
Sun 29/06/03 at 14:19
Regular
"8==="
The craziest Col! wrote:
>
> Hell, I don't like blacks,

The He wrote:
>
> Grow up Hedfix,

Erm. Yes I need to grow up as I am the one who dislikes all black people and thinks all people of the same colour are the same.

Clearly I am the one who needs to grow up, as I am the petty bigot here.
Sun 29/06/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Um.. you know those concrete pavements that seam to have loads of little stones on them? Always in the damned playground. They put that stuff there and they know damn well your gonna fall on it.

Ah well, when I was about 9 some kid was really annoying me, so I pushed him to the ground and dragged him along this floor.. for about 20ft.

He didn't annoy me again :o)

Um.. what else. Probably something else.. smashed some milk bottles. Smashed various glass windows and stuff.

Knocked my sisters 2 front teeth out..

Mm kicked my dog because it kept chasing my football. (Aged 9.. me, not the stupid dog :oP)

Beat some kids up... absolutely slaughtered some guy..

Oh, and various tackles during football.. hehe one had a suspected broken nose.. and one went off crying.

Lol..
Sat 28/06/03 at 21:07
Regular
I can't tell you.

Let's just say it's baaaddd.

On a lighter note, I got stopped by the police today for accidentally knocking the side view mirror off their car when in drove past.

Oh sure, its my fault that you can't bloody drive properly. Yes that's right, you just drive with your wheels basically on the pavement, and blame me. Okay. Fine with me.
Sat 28/06/03 at 20:12
Regular
the worst thing i've done is empty the pebbles out of my trainer into a toilet. it was also a public toilet, so it looked like i had a real bad digestive problem, because i'd been walking around on a pebble beach.
Sat 28/06/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Emmm I've not really done anything that bad ever. I'm only 15 though. I'd probably say the worst thing I've ever done is wait until one of my friends couldn't see me then pour an entire bottle of DrPepper over him. What makes it really bad was the fact that I did it during lunch break at school and he had to go back with sticky, well everything heh. Unfortunately he vowed to get me back with creme some day:S
Sat 28/06/03 at 19:09
" Crazy!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> Well if it's his view, he has a right to say it.
>
> SR also have the right to ban him and we also have the right to hold
> the opinion that he should be banned.

You notice, I havn't bene banned because I have not done anything wrong. You can not tell SR to ban me simply because I annoy YOU.

Hell, I don't like blacks, I don't go ragging them on these forums, do I? No, I don't.

Grow up Hedfix, if you don't like me, so what.
Fri 27/06/03 at 00:23
"I love yo... lamp."
I just mis spelt Glaswegian. Doh!
Fri 27/06/03 at 00:22
"I love yo... lamp."
Out of curiosity Sdrawkcab, why do you hate Glaswegiens?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.