GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you've done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 13:05
Regular
The most evil and guilty thing that you've ever committed in life... so erm what was it?

Remember though, the government are watching us.
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I put a snowball in a postbox once. It was in Cornwall and I live miles away from there, so they'll never catch me!!!
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Mantis wrote:
I don't know why but I threw one as hard as I could, and coz
> i'm such a good shot it hit here right in the face.
>
> I felt terrible. I just causd immence pain to this girl i was
> chatting up a few minute previously. Her nose was bleeding, her face
> bright red and she was trying to hold back tears. I said sorry but
> afterwar felt like a right gimp. I havn't talked to either of them
> since. :)

Images of Dumb and Dumber come to mind - where Carey smashed the woman in the face with a snoball :)
Tue 01/07/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I was out stealing milk bottles with a few mates, we'd done it a few times before and had a laugh.

The local primary school had a delivery of about 90 1/2 pint bottles for the infants, and we nicked the lot.

Another time out 'milking', it was 'pay the milkman day', and we had all the cash too.
Tue 01/07/03 at 09:16
Regular
"^_^"
I put a hose pipe in someone's letter box, which broke his phone, fax & answer machine thing. Also shrunk his carpet.

*giggles*
Tue 01/07/03 at 01:16
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I got a few

Stole a magazine(yea a videogame one) when I was about 9. Felt really bad after it afterwards.

Non in the eyes of the law its just mosly causing pain to people. I remember recently it was snowing where I live, my mates and I were goofing around in the snow of course. This fit girl and her not quite so fit friend were also out in the snow. The lads and I decided to mess about with them.

We went over and I was try to chat as casualy as possible. I soon realised that the fit girl was out of my league, so I turned my attention to her friend. I was just messing flirting a bit with her, then for some bizzare reason I decided to throw snowballs. Guess what. I don't know why but I threw one as hard as I could, and coz i'm such a good shot it hit here right in the face.

I felt terrible. I just causd immence pain to this girl i was chatting up a few minute previously. Her nose was bleeding, her face bright red and she was trying to hold back tears. I said sorry but afterwar felt like a right gimp. I havn't talked to either of them since. :)
Mon 30/06/03 at 21:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
Being an 80 Kg chunk of muscle/flab (roughly 1:1 ratio) I managed to step on another guys' thigh as I sprinted down the wing of a rugby field.

You know, how as a forward you NEVER get that chance to run down the wing with nobody in front of you? I took the chance and stomped on the oppositions' bes players' thigh.

T'was a wonderful fealing.
Mon 30/06/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Did she tell you about the good time I gave her?
Mon 30/06/03 at 19:26
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I stole somebody's girlfriend because I'm so sexy

Strange, Vicki came home the other day and said a strange rambling scotsman had been trying to talk to her.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> She means she stole it and then crashed it. Illeagal because it wasn't
> her car.

I was being pedantic. :)
Mon 30/06/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I stole somebody's girlfriend because I'm so sexy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.