GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you've done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 13:05
Regular
The most evil and guilty thing that you've ever committed in life... so erm what was it?

Remember though, the government are watching us.
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Actually, all these acts are fairly nondescript and part of growing up. I want to see some pure evil not "I fried a few ants"

Come on! Where's the evil?
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
When I was on holiday... I lured out some ants using crisps and then burnt with a magnifying glass
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I slaughtered a host of crabs with a penknife on a beach in Devon when I was a snotty-nosed kid.
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
That's a patent lie, Goatboy, and you know it!

Worst thing? A few things come to mind...

When I was at school, we used to bully a kid who was short and fat and had a ridicluous perm. One day I swung my bag at him. Unbeknown to me, I had my compass in the bottom of the bag. It caught his hand and ripped it open - he had to have a few stitches in his hand in hospital because of me. I didn't even find out until a few days later when someone else told me. I felt so guilty at what I'd done, that I apologised immediately and never took the mickey out of him again. I felt so much remorse and disgust at by abject "jump on the bullying bandwagon" behaviour that I renounced
all the other kids who used to bully him.

Another time, I grassed up a mate when we got caught sneaking out of school - he ran off and left us in trouble so I decided to grass him up. If I was getting into trouble, it wouldn't be alone! In the end we were let off with a combination of pleading and lengthy far-fetched explanations.

One more time, I was at the airport and a procession of nuns walked past. One of them was fumbling around in her purse and dropped a fiver. I sneakily (Sam Fisher would be proud) crept up to it and quickly put it in my pocket before striding away in glee. I was only 11 at the time and a fiver was a king's ransom in those times...oh what a great day that was!

I could go on...but i won't!
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah

I can't even think of anything

Although you should because I'm bored until I go to work
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well I'm hardly going to admit to anything am I?
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I doubt it somehow
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nothing.
I'm a goddamn paragon of virtue
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The most evil and guilty thing that you've ever committed in life... so erm what was it?

Remember though, the government are watching us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.