GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you've done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 13:05
Regular
The most evil and guilty thing that you've ever committed in life... so erm what was it?

Remember though, the government are watching us.
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Unbeliever wrote:
> "Are you drunk, sir?" question. I replied in the
> affirmative, "Of course I'm drunk. Do you think I ride like this
> normally?"

Heheheheh. Awesome. I shall remember that :-D
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Blank wrote:
> As opposed to legally crashing it?

She means she stole it and then crashed it. Illeagal because it wasn't her car.
Mon 30/06/03 at 13:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
As opposed to legally crashing it?
Mon 30/06/03 at 13:28
Regular
"cachoo"
Worst thing I've done in my life so far is illegally crashed a car.
Mon 30/06/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I threw an airbomb at some guys house, and it blew out his window.
Me baaaad.
Mon 30/06/03 at 12:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
HAHAHAHA

" Of course I am "

Genius
Mon 30/06/03 at 12:00
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Another classic from the Unbeliever hall of shame...

I was about 17 and learning about the perils of alcohol. One day, we bunked off college and cycled down to the snooker club to have a few frames while our foolish counterparts sat and sweated through the most boring double computing session anyone has ever encountered.

Anyway, we started on a few jars (as you do) and our position rapidly degenerated from there...we headed to a pub and had a few shorts and some disgusting alcopops. By this time, it was fairly late and I decided to get back home.

I unlocked my bicycle and proceeded to swerve all over the shop while heroically navigating my way home. I thought I was riding well and that I was untouchable. Alas, nothing could have been further from the awful truth! After one swerve too many, I wildly skidded into the middle of the road and hit the side panel of a car that was driving along side me. Luckily I fell to the left, with (seemingly) no paid whatsoever. I was cursing at the top of my voice, though, and then I turned to the car, to give the inept driver a piece of my inebriated mind. My vengeance turned to fear in one sickening, agonising moment when I realised I'd smashed into a police car. Needless to say, there weren't too amused. They checked me for drugs and asked me the stupid, "Are you drunk, sir?" question. I replied in the affirmative, "Of course I'm drunk. Do you think I ride like this normally?"

(I heard a loud sound in my head - the one when a contestant guessing the wrong answer on Family Fortunes, you know the sound) and I knew I was in trouble. I was manhandled into the back of the car and chucked into a cell for the night and charged for being drunk in charge of a bicycle. I was pretty shocked at the whole incident - at that time, I didn't even realised you could be done for being drunk while riding a bicycle. I thought they were making it up and I remember telling them they were having a laugh. Oh no, how wrong I was!

Somehow, I escaped being charged the next morning - they let me off with a caution as there was no damage to the car. My parents weren't too impressed though...and my bicycle would never ride properly again...
Mon 30/06/03 at 11:32
Regular
Accessory to shop lifting.

When I was 15(ish) my mates went through a thing where they thought it was cool to nick stuff.
They would go around the usual places like CO-OP, Boots etc and nick..well crap to be honest.
I'd just stand there being the boring one saying "You'll get caught" and feeling well guilty even though I didn't take a thing.
Mon 30/06/03 at 00:59
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Worst ting ever? Ahh, good one Sheepy.

I'll go do some soul searching, then get back to you.
Sun 29/06/03 at 21:53
Regular
Never done anything really that bad but I'm still young, I guess though, one time when I was about 8 yrs old I caught a fly and pulled out both it's wings, then I let it wander around for about 5 minutes and then I squashed it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.