GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you've done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 13:05
Regular
The most evil and guilty thing that you've ever committed in life... so erm what was it?

Remember though, the government are watching us.
Sat 05/07/03 at 12:06
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
How did you break it?
Sat 05/07/03 at 03:33
"I love yo... lamp."
No I screamed my head off straight away. Thankfully I had mates to take me to hospital.
Sat 05/07/03 at 03:06
"I love yo... lamp."
Skorp1on wrote:
> HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> Being an 80 Kg chunk of muscle/flab (roughly 1:1 ratio) I managed to
> step on another guys' thigh as I sprinted down the wing of a rugby
> field.
>
> You know, how as a forward you NEVER get that chance to run down the
> wing with nobody in front of you? I took the chance and stomped on
> the
> oppositions' bes players' thigh.
>
> T'was a wonderful fealing.
>
> Did you hear it snap? I once walked into the nurses room at school to
> see a kid with his wrist bone protruding from the hand/wrist joint. he
> was in shock and was just sitting there shaking.

I broke my arm 10 years ago or so and ended up with the bone all out my arm. Rather disconcerting to look down on. It hurts more in the arm. Did something similar to my wrist as well.
Sat 05/07/03 at 02:55
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Unbeliever wrote:
> You know those cartridge pens you had in school? You know the
> ones...incredibly unreliable and prone to leak the ink everywhere?

I know the sort - I used to sit in English behind my mate, and spend *absolutely all lesson* flicking ink up his back. It would be about three quarters of an hour before his mate sitting next to him would finally see and nearly die with horror - my mate then drew all over my coat with three highlighters in his hand, despite the fact I was wearing it, standing next to the deputy-headmaster and frantically gesticulating for him to notice.

My Mum wasn't too happy.
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Once when my brother came back from France I asked if I could buy some of the sweets he had brought back. I went into his room, took all the money out of his wallet and bought the sweets with it. Lol still makes me laugh. Not really that bad, but watch this space, i'll go and do something REALLY evil. BRB
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> Being an 80 Kg chunk of muscle/flab (roughly 1:1 ratio) I managed to
> step on another guys' thigh as I sprinted down the wing of a rugby
> field.
>
> You know, how as a forward you NEVER get that chance to run down the
> wing with nobody in front of you? I took the chance and stomped on the
> oppositions' bes players' thigh.
>
> T'was a wonderful fealing.

Did you hear it snap? I once walked into the nurses room at school to see a kid with his wrist bone protruding from the hand/wrist joint. he was in shock and was just sitting there shaking.
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You know those cartridge pens you had in school? You know the ones...incredibly unreliable and prone to leak the ink everywhere? We used to flick the pens at each other to liberally spray people with ink. One fateful day it all backfired when my mate and I were waiting for another mate to come into class. I swear he was right behind us so we walked in quickly and position ourselves just inside the doorway, with our arms held aloft. The door opened and we started mechanically spraying our mate with a shocking dosage of ink...except it wasn't our mate. It was our history teacher! To this day I'll never know how he got ahead of our mate. When the teacher had stopped flinching, we looked at his face and burst out laughing. That single act (the laughter) compounded our punishment. Lines and detention for a month!
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In our little hellion days at 6th Form, me and Snuggly once put all the crucifixes in a classroom upside down (a sign of Satanism, right?) - but I forgot that the next time the school was actually open I had a lesson in that class! I got a right rollicking for that!
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
For a joke, I once jumped into my mate's car and drove it up the road with him running after me. I only meant to drive it around the block but I took a slight wrong turning and ended up skidding onto an old man's front garden. Luckily he didn't have a wall or fence or I would have been in trouble.
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oh, and once at Primary school I wore trouser-shorts and pulled-up white socks and a jumper with a picture of an plane on it. I should've got the chair for that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.