GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 vrs Playstation"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/02/01 at 13:31
Regular
Which is the best N64 or Playstation?

It has got to be the N64!!!

I leave YOU to choose.
N64 or Graystation?
Wed 18/04/01 at 09:53
well if you want another good idea about the old sequels take a leaf from rares book and for example e.g.Final fantasy Garlands Strategy
rather than just a dumb number and shapes are much more babyish than the alphabet (ur controller)
Wed 18/04/01 at 10:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
timothykelly1989 wrote:
> well if you want another good idea about the old sequels take a leaf
> from rares book and for example e.g.Final fantasy Garlands Strategy
>
rather than just a dumb number and shapes are much more babyish
> than the alphabet (ur controller)

Final Fantasy games use roman numerals!!

Also, here are some examples:

Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer

Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon

Crash 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Crash 3: Warped

Wed 18/04/01 at 20:14
well that does prove how little i know or care bout the playstation but could you ignore meeky about the sequels arguemnt aand stick to the ps1/pikachun64/clearn64
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:15
well that does prove how little i know or care bout the playstation but could you ignore meeky's boring argument about seequels and stick to the ps1/pikachu64/clearcolouredN64 argument which u said was a good idea but still haven't responded
Wed 18/04/01 at 22:06
oh shut up, anyway your stupid gaming world cons thingy which doesnt make sense has only 1 message in it - posted by you, so shut up coz my disscussions have way more mesages
Thu 19/04/01 at 10:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, okay. {:)

Anyway, yeah, the Pikachu N64 was a good idea, as I believe it sold quite well, and the pokemon fans loved it.

Perhaps Sony didn't change the colour of the PSX/PSOne because people would've suggested they were 'copying' or perhaps it was because Sony were known for having that grey colour on their consoles, and they wanted to keep that reputation.
Thu 19/04/01 at 14:51
Who would want to keep the graystation Reputation???????
Thu 19/04/01 at 14:52
yeah but ur game boy advance argument is in the N64 catagory and not the Game boy advance catagory DUH!
Thu 19/04/01 at 15:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
timothykelly1989 wrote:
> Who would want to keep the graystation Reputation???????

Well, I suppose when people say a grey console, it reminds of them of the PlayStation.

And also, NOM are the only people who call it Greystation, and they are the worst mag writers ever. I mean, how childish is it to call other consoles names?? It really annoys me. So if you wouldn't mind, could you not call it a graystation?? Or were you just using it for reference purposes??

I hate NOM. Official N64 Mag is good, but NOM is just sad.
Thu 19/04/01 at 15:42
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Have you read N64 Magazine thats a good mag as well!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.