GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheating..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 09:52
Regular
What are your views on cheating on a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you ever cheated on someone?

Do you think it is THAT bad?

The thing is, my girlfriend lives a long way away therefore im 'not gettin none' and I have had - shall we say 'offers' from another girl who is closer to home and who is nice looking.

However my girlfriend is even nicer looking and we are going on holiday together this summer, but I won't see her for maybe a month. There is no way she would find out if I went with someone else but I would probably still feel bad about it.

I know I should just hang on a month until we're together again but, gawd its a long time!

Views, please.
Thu 19/06/03 at 20:55
Regular
"not dead"
If you cheat on her now, it'll ruin twhat could have been a great holiday.

You'll feel a little guilty, things won't be quite the same between you, so maybe you'll confess, so she'll just be moody with you.

If you wait, see how the holiday goes, then decide whether it's her you want to be with, or a plethora of others.

Basically, it's fine to sleep around if you want, but not when you're in a relationship with someone else. If you want to play around, you've got to cut those strings first, or they'll get tangled.

Hey, and play safe kids. Condom's are your wallet's best friend. ;o)
Thu 19/06/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
MoJoJoJoJOJoJoJoJOJOJo

That's sweet dude!

I agree, My friends cheat - even the ones I thought wouldn't. Makes me sick! There should be more than just sexual desire in a relationship anyway, so when they are with someone and start cheating also...what is the point of the 'relationship' at all???

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and three months and the longer we are together the more I love him, I suppose what i am sayin is I would never want to hurt him and I simply don't have the same desire for anyone else. When I havin horny moment's its him I think of, If I am and am ya know..a lil horny again he either there or Its him i am thinking of! I couldn't cheat.
Thu 19/06/03 at 20:23
Regular
"That's right!"
I've never cheated, but my friends do it all the time. My mate Wal was sleeping with and getting off with loads of girls in clubs and stuff whilst going out with the total biatch that was his ex. But then she was cheating on him, so he thought they cancelled each other out...

He also cheated on his current girlfriend, then told her he wouldn't cheat on her (don't think she knew he'd done it anyway) Few weeks later, he broke up with her because he thought she was cheating on him. No matter HOW many times I told him he was being hypocritical, he couldn't get it into his head. He saw it as "I said I wouldn't, and I didn't after that." when I said he shouldn't need to say it, you should automatically NOT cheat on your partner, and not suddenly decide "OK, I'll stop doing it. That means what I've done is alright."

And, no, you shouldn't cheat on her, Kyz, you bad boy.
Thu 19/06/03 at 20:03
"possibly impossible"
It's just the 'other' brain doing the thinking, isn't it? Engage the one in your head for the correct answer. Visit Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters in the meantime and you'll survive.
Thu 19/06/03 at 20:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mystique wrote:
> Dump your bird and nail the new one. But don't nail the new one while
> you're with this one. It's just low.

So eloquently put :-D
Thu 19/06/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Lol, that would be class Aliboy :-D
Thu 19/06/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Take them both on holiday
Thu 19/06/03 at 16:39
Regular
Dump your bird and nail the new one. But don't nail the new one while you're with this one. It's just low.
Thu 19/06/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yeh, I know - I overcame my horniness and saw the light!
Thu 19/06/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Light of the world"
Say NOOOOO

Dude I know how much you into this girl...and we both know she 'wants you'

so why spoil it and hurt her feelings...keep the sarg n the pants and b done with it

FINIT

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.