GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheating..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 09:52
Regular
What are your views on cheating on a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you ever cheated on someone?

Do you think it is THAT bad?

The thing is, my girlfriend lives a long way away therefore im 'not gettin none' and I have had - shall we say 'offers' from another girl who is closer to home and who is nice looking.

However my girlfriend is even nicer looking and we are going on holiday together this summer, but I won't see her for maybe a month. There is no way she would find out if I went with someone else but I would probably still feel bad about it.

I know I should just hang on a month until we're together again but, gawd its a long time!

Views, please.
Thu 19/06/03 at 10:36
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
He may be rich, but theres one thing he cant buy.................A Dinosaur! says:
Go on son, bang her hard!

Ok mate, thanks.
Thu 19/06/03 at 10:35
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Fortunatly my girlfriend lives close, and I love her and dont need anyone else.

Howerver in your case, she lives far away and you cant see the realtionship lasting after the holiday so....i dont know!
Thu 19/06/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Big Words + Mornings = Confusion
Thu 19/06/03 at 10:23
The fact that you even have to ask speaks volumes of your moral fortitude.

I would say, don't do it. Most human beings are gifted with cynical hearts that tell you that doing bad things is good, so long as you can get away with it, only then to flower regret, shame and guilt all over your dirty hide, ruining your relationship anyway.

You want a virility test? Keep it in your pants, regardless of temptation.
Thu 19/06/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
What are your views on cheating on a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you ever cheated on someone?

Do you think it is THAT bad?

The thing is, my girlfriend lives a long way away therefore im 'not gettin none' and I have had - shall we say 'offers' from another girl who is closer to home and who is nice looking.

However my girlfriend is even nicer looking and we are going on holiday together this summer, but I won't see her for maybe a month. There is no way she would find out if I went with someone else but I would probably still feel bad about it.

I know I should just hang on a month until we're together again but, gawd its a long time!

Views, please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.