GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheating..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 09:52
Regular
What are your views on cheating on a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you ever cheated on someone?

Do you think it is THAT bad?

The thing is, my girlfriend lives a long way away therefore im 'not gettin none' and I have had - shall we say 'offers' from another girl who is closer to home and who is nice looking.

However my girlfriend is even nicer looking and we are going on holiday together this summer, but I won't see her for maybe a month. There is no way she would find out if I went with someone else but I would probably still feel bad about it.

I know I should just hang on a month until we're together again but, gawd its a long time!

Views, please.
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:12
"High polygon count"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Hey, and play safe kids. Condom's are your wallet's best friend. ;o)

Yes, because abortion costs money!
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Hallelujah"
@ngel wrote:
> wondered how long 'it' was gonna be when it got 'started'...not very

hmm, thats just mean! : D
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Personally haven't cheated on a girlfriend once it's become a mutually exclusive thing.
I *have* spent a Saturday night with one (mental lawyer), then left Sunday morning to go see a Scally across London and spend all of Sunday with her.

But we weren't "seeing" each other. Just ####-buddies, so that doesn't really count.
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:40
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
wondered how long it was before this started again...lol
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Hallelujah"
@ngel wrote:
> It's a bit harsh, But Kyz has a small willy!!!!!!

Not this again! you just can't let go of it can you?
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:34
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Thats a bit harsh, is that an outburst of jelousy!!!!!!
Fri 20/06/03 at 11:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Consider yourself lucky to have 2 girls even remotely interested.
Fri 20/06/03 at 09:17
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Meka, I swear you act more and more like my dad...

Thanks to eveyone for the advice, you all rock!

I have decided that I couldn't do that to my girlfriend, she meant too much to me to cheat on her. I don't really think I could cheat on anyone for that matter, I don't have the guts. Whether that is a good or a bad thing I dunno, but I know what I am doing is right. To be honest, she is worth waitin for; thats why I am putting in the effort that in needed for a long distance relationship.

I feel bad about even considering cheating, but I guess the important thing is that I didnt, and probably will never think of doing it again.

Thanks again for all the advice, I'd be lost without you guys :-D
Thu 19/06/03 at 21:09
Regular
so becos ur girlfriend lives very far from u that is why u want to go for another girl.Are u very sure that u love her? if u donot love her u can tell her to go, not becos she live very far from u
Thu 19/06/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
yes popa dragon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.