GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheating..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 09:52
Regular
What are your views on cheating on a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you ever cheated on someone?

Do you think it is THAT bad?

The thing is, my girlfriend lives a long way away therefore im 'not gettin none' and I have had - shall we say 'offers' from another girl who is closer to home and who is nice looking.

However my girlfriend is even nicer looking and we are going on holiday together this summer, but I won't see her for maybe a month. There is no way she would find out if I went with someone else but I would probably still feel bad about it.

I know I should just hang on a month until we're together again but, gawd its a long time!

Views, please.
Fri 20/06/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My girlfriend cheated on her ex with me.

Well actually, I was a b.stard and was drunk and erm yeah.

I'm sex though... the ladies just flock to me, or not.
Fri 20/06/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I cheated on SHEEPY.
Fri 20/06/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nah, I wouldn't.
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I like answer (b) but how do you prove they're sterile - do they give certificates out?
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:46
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Yeah i know alot of girls who have trapped the lads in to becoming dads. Its so unfare and i dont understand why they do it.

I am pregnant myself but my fiance wanted this baby as much as me, i would never have tricked him or forced him in to this situation. Especially as he is still quite young!

Lads be dads wen you ready (if you dont want kids dont), and always use and provide protection. Girls can always forget to take the pill and the Pill dont always work.

Just remember Condoms break so be careful!
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's why
(a)Always use a condom
(b)Only date sterile women
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Yes but by that time you could be a minimum of 93! Really think you'll last that long. Just never trust a girl fully who says that everything will be okay and she has taken care of the 'lets not get pregnant' arrangements.
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, I hope I never have kids - but if that should happen then I pray it's not a girl.
Because I know what men are like, and I wouldn't let her out of the house until she was 63
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:28
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Are you going to put your 'mum' voice on now and give the girls who read this some motherly advice?
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Actually Meka's got a point.
If you're going to have sex *adopts dad voice* then use a condom. Dont be embarassed to buy them or suggest it. Why? Because you don't want to end up weighing 4stone and dying in a hospital room of AIDS. Or, on a lighter note, you could end up as a father.

/dad voice

Goatboy's advice? Go wild and mate like the world ends next week. Just dont be an ass and think "Ah just this once won't hurt" and not bother with a condom.
Because it could.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.