GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOST Season 5 ****SPOLIER US EPISODE THREAD****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/01/09 at 17:25
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Wow, can't believe there isn't one of these running yet especially as one of the most popular TV shows is back (for the Yanks) tomorrow night!

Last year we had a successful thread where theories were discussed as well as thoughts on each episode, so why not one for this 17 episode run?

Personally I will be watching on Sky1 on Sunday and not jumping ahead of others in the UK by watching the US streams/rips but I know some will coughMcLongcough so don't expect to see me comment or even read this thread till Monday at the earliest.

Any questions for this series you want answers for? I'm sure you have all seen the hype videos by now (even with the god-awful Fray music) but if you haven't you should really check them out.
Mon 16/02/09 at 15:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ButchML wrote:
> Nin wrote:
> She was a child and he didn't recognise her.
>
> I highly doubt that, from the way she was saying it sounds to me
> like he was warning her about coming back so the woman he loves
> doesn't have to die in his arms.

Maybe he hasn't gone back and told her that yet, which is why he doesnt remember. Which doesnt make sense as it's not like he can change her dying.
That dying woman who Daniel went to see in Oxford, that wasn't by any chance an older Charlotte.

I hate time-travel
Tue 17/02/09 at 08:29
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'm just halfway into Season 2 and it's now beginning to make my head hurt (up to the point where Michael comes back and shoots Ana-Lucia and Libby).

Marink wrote:
> I also hate Jack.

I hated him from the first episode.
Thu 19/02/09 at 03:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
As setup episodes go, that one was great. It's the next episode though that i've been waiting for since the end of Season 3. The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham is going to be awesome, even the trailer looked great.
Mon 23/02/09 at 14:14
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I agree, certainly one of the best setup episodes so far. Also managed to pose a fair few questions that no doubt will not be answered until season finale.

Personally, good though it was, I wish I hadn't seen the advert for next week on Sky as it revealed 2 spoilers. Granted one was obvious but the other not so, annoying to say the least.
Mon 23/02/09 at 14:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ButchML wrote:
> Personally, good though it was, I wish I hadn't seen the advert
> for next week on Sky as it revealed 2 spoilers. Granted one was
> obvious but the other not so, annoying to say the least.

Cant say i know what you're talking about. I saw the trailer for next week but only the end was given away, which we all know anyway.
Mon 23/02/09 at 15:18
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Show Spoiler
Mon 23/02/09 at 16:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ButchML wrote:
>
Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler
Mon 23/02/09 at 16:42
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Nin wrote:
>
Show Spoiler

Didn't notice that bit, interesting though...
Wed 25/02/09 at 14:03
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well, that was a fantastic last episode.

I really need to restrain from clicking your spoiler buttons! :P Most of that I guessed anyway I guess, but still! :D

How's everyone else taking this season?
Wed 25/02/09 at 15:38
Regular
I've been good so far, and have waited until Sunday nights to watch Lost (I don't have Sky). This way the latest episode is fresh in my memory for Mondays when Butch and I can discuss it (on our lunch breaks... of course...?).

But I'm looking forward to tonight's episode more than any other this season, so maybe I'll 'acquire' it before Sunday? Maybe...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.