GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOST Season 5 ****SPOLIER US EPISODE THREAD****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/01/09 at 17:25
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Wow, can't believe there isn't one of these running yet especially as one of the most popular TV shows is back (for the Yanks) tomorrow night!

Last year we had a successful thread where theories were discussed as well as thoughts on each episode, so why not one for this 17 episode run?

Personally I will be watching on Sky1 on Sunday and not jumping ahead of others in the UK by watching the US streams/rips but I know some will coughMcLongcough so don't expect to see me comment or even read this thread till Monday at the earliest.

Any questions for this series you want answers for? I'm sure you have all seen the hype videos by now (even with the god-awful Fray music) but if you haven't you should really check them out.
Wed 25/02/09 at 15:43
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
McLong wrote:
> But I'm looking forward to tonight's episode more than any other
> this season, so maybe I'll 'acquire' it before Sunday? Maybe...

Only if you watch it again on Sunday so I don't have to explain another whole episode to you...
Wed 25/02/09 at 17:13
Regular
"Monochromatic"
McLong wrote:
> But I'm looking forward to tonight's episode more than any other

If you're up you can watch it live tonight at 2am online.
Wed 25/02/09 at 17:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
Nin wrote:
> McLong wrote:
> But I'm looking forward to tonight's episode more than any
> other
>
> If you're up you can watch it live tonight at 2am online.

Explain how!
Wed 25/02/09 at 17:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
JustinTV usually has at least a couple of good live streams. Bojaber's page is normally the best.
Wed 25/02/09 at 19:06
Regular
No doubt I'll be asleep by then, but thanks anyway.

I'll let my little Ninja friends help me out tomorrow I think... who would have thought they could provide really good quality video!
Thu 26/02/09 at 03:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's strange, that was kind of awesome and yet also disappointing. It does bring up the big question of who really are the good guys again. Right at the end it seems the island has made a choice.
Mon 02/03/09 at 08:35
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I really enjoyed it again this week, wasn't expecting Abbadon to get killed off though as I always thought they had more plans for him (maybe they do still?). Nice to see a little cameo from Walt and an indication that he still has some connection to the island, guessing his premonition will come true in the not too distant future.

The ending was good and built up to well, however it was a little obvious, but it does beg the question that what Ben, Widmore and Christian said about turning the wheel and not being able to come back could be a lie or have the 'rules' changed now that Locke is apparently that special?
Mon 02/03/09 at 09:10
"possibly impossible"
Loved that last episode. Had a major catch up last night as I had 3 episodes to watch altogether. Seems to work better when I do that anyway.

I like the way this season is going and it's just impossible to tell who to side with, Ben or Whitmore.

It does look like everyone 'important' has a strong link to the island though. I'm imagining that Kate, Sawyer and the rest will all find some link to the island or that they were all born or created there perhaps.
Tue 03/03/09 at 21:10
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
man i need to watch sunday's episode i was 5 minutes in, but then i had a panic attack >.< all i know is lock was in some desert o-o
Wed 04/03/09 at 03:59
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's a good episode, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.