GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOST Season 5 ****SPOLIER US EPISODE THREAD****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/01/09 at 17:25
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Wow, can't believe there isn't one of these running yet especially as one of the most popular TV shows is back (for the Yanks) tomorrow night!

Last year we had a successful thread where theories were discussed as well as thoughts on each episode, so why not one for this 17 episode run?

Personally I will be watching on Sky1 on Sunday and not jumping ahead of others in the UK by watching the US streams/rips but I know some will coughMcLongcough so don't expect to see me comment or even read this thread till Monday at the earliest.

Any questions for this series you want answers for? I'm sure you have all seen the hype videos by now (even with the god-awful Fray music) but if you haven't you should really check them out.
Thu 05/02/09 at 02:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm not really liking this episode so far. Sawyer provides the best two moments.

Hah, i did not see that coming. Ok, the ending redeems a fairly average episode.
Mon 09/02/09 at 08:59
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I thought it was better than average, but not the best episode. We knew the Rousseau episode was coming, this was a great way to introduce this. Also didn't think Jin would be dead although he seems to have been floating unconscious for about 4 days...

I think line of the episode goes to my favourite, Ben on the dock/pier thing when cutting Jack off when defending him about the whole maternity test thing. One question though, why does Ben want custody?
Mon 09/02/09 at 11:44
"possibly impossible"
Still haven't had a chance to watch the last episode yet, it's on my Sky+
Mon 09/02/09 at 14:16
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Interesting. So people off the island travel through time as well (seeing as Jin was floating on the ocean).

I also hate Jack.
Mon 09/02/09 at 15:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ButchML wrote:
> One question though, why does Ben want custody?

He doesn't. It's just to harass Kate and get her to do as he says.

> Interesting. So people off the island travel through time as well (seeing as Jin was floating on the ocean).

Jin was in the water around the island and got taken with it.
Thu 12/02/09 at 23:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Episode was OK. Felt like a setup episode for next week, a bit rushed and staged to get the Rousseau story out the way. I'm interested in what happened down the hole.
Mon 16/02/09 at 08:57
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I really enjoyed it even though, like you say, it is likely a setup episode for next week. The smoke monster beginning was interesting, first time it has been confirmed that it actually goes somewhere and is protecting something specific, how did Jin know that the voice coming from the hole wasn't the French dude? Could he see/hear something we couldn't?

Also, if Charlotte can remember Faraday from the past and he can't remember that meeting (ergo it's in the future at some point) how come Danielle didn't recognise Jin when she met him? And did you think that Ben looked as if he didn't know that Eloise was Faraday's mother? Surely there isn't something that Ben didn't know?
Mon 16/02/09 at 13:28
Regular
"What's basketball?"
ButchML wrote:
> how did Jin
> know that the voice coming from the hole wasn't the French dude?
> Could he see/hear something we couldn't?

If you've been on that island for as long as Jin has then maybe you'd be suspicious of it as well.
Mon 16/02/09 at 14:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ButchML wrote:
> Also, if Charlotte can remember Faraday from the past and he
> can't remember that meeting (ergo it's in the future at some
> point) how come Danielle didn't recognise Jin when she met him?
> And did you think that Ben looked as if he didn't know that
> Eloise was Faraday's mother? Surely there isn't something that
> Ben didn't know?

She was a child and he didn't recognise her.
As for Frenchy and Jin, same reason Desmond didn't remember Daniel until it actually happened in the past.
Mon 16/02/09 at 14:27
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Nin wrote:
> She was a child and he didn't recognise her.

I highly doubt that, from the way she was saying it sounds to me like he was warning her about coming back so the woman he loves doesn't have to die in his arms.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.