GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2008 Formula 1 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/08 at 15:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is a place where I basically say what I want about the Formula 1 season.

My (ultra long) preview to the new season has been posted.

Formula 1.com Launches Page

Click Here

Ferrari

New Car

McLaren

New Car

Toyota

New Car

BMW

New Car

Red Bull

New Car

Williams

New Car

Renault

New Car

Honda

New Car

Force India

New Car

Toro Rosso are only releasing a revision of their 2007 car with the new chassis coming after a few races.
Wed 27/02/08 at 14:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
My season preview is coming along nicely. Should be up around a week or 2 before the Aussie race on the 16th March.
Wed 27/02/08 at 15:41
Regular
I look forward to reading it. I'm going to set up another Fantasy F1 league, details to follow....
Tue 04/03/08 at 01:26
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
Getting excited now. We can not wait for the 2008 F1 to start :)

'I claim this forum in the name of Jackalsb'
Tue 04/03/08 at 14:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I take it most have read about the new Silverstone plans. The major changes to the track are a redevelopment of Woodcote and Copse with Club and Abbey also being redone and Club and Abbey will be the new home of the pits complex.

There is a whole lot of other stuff like hotels and business parks etc.

Any thoughts?
Mon 10/03/08 at 16:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Urgh, I forget every year how long it takes to put my preview together each year. Have no fear, it will be up soon. :)
Mon 10/03/08 at 20:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Good to hear... hope the latest news from Super Aguri doesn't mean you'll have to change much!

Also rather fortunate that the season starts during my Easter holidays, when I'm at home and have proper access to TV!
Tue 11/03/08 at 12:35
Regular
According to (a redesigned) ITV F1 site, Aguri has got investment and Sato & Ant will be racing this season. Woohoo!
Thu 13/03/08 at 15:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Also, for those interested in Friday practice, ITV-F1.com have signed an agreement to stream live Friday practice over their website.
Fri 14/03/08 at 12:24
Regular
Anyone try and watch it? Very jerky - maybe they didn't anticipate demand?

Gave up after 10 mins.
Fri 14/03/08 at 14:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I think demand was very high for it last night. It got a bit better around midnight but it'll need significant improvement.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.