GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Done and Dusted"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 21:58
Regular
Bought it first thing this morning and just beat it. Excellent game. :-) Can see this being played as much as the first game. ;-)
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
CDouch wrote:
> I really want to play it, and keep playing, but I dont want to complete it in a
> hurry.

Then PLAY IT!!!

I wouldn't worry about finishing it, just means you can go through it again!!! There's know way you're gonna fully understand the story the first time through, so go through it again!!!!

I'm on my second run!!!
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:27
Regular
i should be done before the end of tomorrow
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:19
Regular
..too late.. :-(
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:18
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I really want to play it, and keep playing, but I dont want to complete it in a hurry.
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Damn!
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:15
Regular
erm...your very close to the end
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
OK I have just been to the tourtue room thing. How much longer do I have to go? Im begining to get the feeling that my MGS2 adventure is nearing its conclusion. So I managed to pull myself away, and switch off my PS2. I wont be playing for the rest of today and will from now on limit myself to just a short time each day. I have waited too long to rush through this game and complete it in a matter of days. I am determind to make it last as long as possible, but without losing interest in it.

So how much longer do I have in this gaming heaven?
I hope I still have a fair way to go.

I am sorry if im annoying, asking this question after every key point of the game I reach. But I need to know, as if I am near the end, I will slow down and spend less time on MGS2.
Mon 11/03/02 at 19:41
Regular
bobby flagpole wrote:
> This is my first post in over 4 months, it's been a long time and I suppose it's
> taken a game like MGS2 to get me back to these forums:-)

I got it yesterday
> and have completed it just half an hour ago. This game is just amazing we've al
> been waiting for it for over two years. So to some it would seem that completing
> it in two days is a waste and a shame after all that waiting. But I dont play
> games as often as I used to and get bord of them rather quickly. I havent
> completed most of my games due to this reason. But I really wanted to complete
> MGS2 and was determined that I would. Once you get into it, it's very hard to
> put down because of the great storyline - something that other games sadly
> lack.
I haven't rushed the game, or skipped the cut scenes, just played it alot
> during these two days :-)

I was gonna write loads, but I'm watching TV at the
> same time so I forgot most of it.
If you haven't already got this game, then,
> why not?!?!?!

Pure Class

----------------------------------------
Yep you completed it just after i did :-P
Mon 11/03/02 at 18:21
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
To get fattys tag, you had to pick him up and drop him. He drops his tag (like olga did).

I'm surprised Raiden could pick him up!
Mon 11/03/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
CDouch wrote:
>Collecting Dogtags earn you items eg Stealth and Bandana.
If you look in the latest games master it tells you the amount you need for each.

Cheers for that, next time round it's try and get them all.

>I only have one tag, and that is Fat man's.

How'd you manage to get his? I've defeated him but I didn't hear him drop his.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.