GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Done and Dusted"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 21:58
Regular
Bought it first thing this morning and just beat it. Excellent game. :-) Can see this being played as much as the first game. ;-)
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I have waited long enough for it, I might as well make the most of it.
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Well I didn't bunk off school, I've been off work. I'd be pretty worried if I
> were still at school cause I'm 23. ;-))

Basically I woke up at 5:30am (set
> my alarm). I then did a 1 hour 15 min bike ride to the shop to pick up my game
> as early as possible and got there just before 7am. Got my game home and
> started playing around 8:30am.

I stopped playing around midday to have
> something to eat, well, stopped as in paused the game for like an hour or so.
> Went back to the game and beat it around 8pm. Then I was on here an hour later.
> Beat the VS Boss mode last night and now I'll be playing through the game again
> with access to the digital camera on all areas of the game.

Hopefully there
> will be some nice extras to earn as I go through the game a few more times.
> :-)
It'll definatly keep me busy till I pick up my X-Box and games at midnight
> in the middle of the week (Wednesday night going into Thursday). Then I have
> till Monday to play games like Halo and DOA3. :-)
Back at work on the 18th
> March.

I feel sorry for you. MGS games are great to repeat, but there best first time around. Like on the previous game, when you found out your master was actualy arch enemy in desguise. shocking! but when you play it through again, it has no impact on you, and you will never look at that guy the same again. Im going to take my time with MGS2.
Sat 09/03/02 at 17:18
Regular
"You Bum!!"
5:30 am dude.....I didnt get up till 7 am when I went to Cardiff on the 24th feb and I live in London....
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:19
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
savatt1668 wrote:
> Well I didn't bunk off school, I've been off work. I'd be pretty worried if I
> were still at school cause I'm 23. ;-))

"Sick leave"? :)

Basically I woke up at 5:30am (set
> my alarm). I then did a 1 hour 15 min bike ride to the shop to pick up my game
> as early as possible and got there just before 7am.

I don't envy you there....

Got my game home and
> started playing around 8:30am.

Fair enough.. what happened to breakfast though - the most important meal of the day! I call that skipping a meal!!

I stopped playing around midday to have
> something to eat, well, stopped as in paused the game for like an hour or so.

Yeh Yeh.. Admit it you ate while you played and now your controller and white vest are covered in pizza! :)

Well anyway. I hope you feel better after your illness ;-)!
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:06
savatt1668 wrote:
> Bought it first thing this morning and just beat it. Excellent game. :-)
> Can see this being played as much as the first game. ;-)

What a sad sad person you are - and what a waste of money for u! get a life!!
Sat 09/03/02 at 14:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Heres something for you lot to try once you have the VS Boss mode available. Choose Snake and when your against Fatman, you'll know what he wears to get around. Try and run straight at him and do Snakes roll move (press X as your running), time it right and you'll roll straight into Fatman and send him flying as you take his legs out from under him. ;-)
Excellent little move to do. ;-)
Sat 09/03/02 at 13:59
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I didn't bunk off school, I've been off work. I'd be pretty worried if I were still at school cause I'm 23. ;-))

Basically I woke up at 5:30am (set my alarm). I then did a 1 hour 15 min bike ride to the shop to pick up my game as early as possible and got there just before 7am. Got my game home and started playing around 8:30am.

I stopped playing around midday to have something to eat, well, stopped as in paused the game for like an hour or so. Went back to the game and beat it around 8pm. Then I was on here an hour later. Beat the VS Boss mode last night and now I'll be playing through the game again with access to the digital camera on all areas of the game.

Hopefully there will be some nice extras to earn as I go through the game a few more times. :-)
It'll definatly keep me busy till I pick up my X-Box and games at midnight in the middle of the week (Wednesday night going into Thursday). Then I have till Monday to play games like Halo and DOA3. :-)
Back at work on the 18th March.
Sat 09/03/02 at 13:54
Regular
I only played it for 56 minutes yesterday, havnt really had the urge to go back to it...

Maybe I'm just annoyed at playing as that ponce Raiden.

I've just been playing Pro evolution with my brother.
Sat 09/03/02 at 13:45
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Kid Rock,

Been very occupied with GTA3 and Wipeout Fusion lately, and obviously MGS2 now. I am going to stick around now though, need to tell everyone how much I love MGS2 :-)
Sat 09/03/02 at 13:40
Regular
M16 where have you been? i aint seen you in ages

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.