GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Done and Dusted"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 21:58
Regular
Bought it first thing this morning and just beat it. Excellent game. :-) Can see this being played as much as the first game. ;-)
Tue 12/03/02 at 02:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
24 down, 390 to go.

Dog tags that is. I just found all 24 from the Tanker on Very Easy level. Next up, Easy, then Normal, then Hard, then Extreme, then European Extreme (although I've no idea how many tags you're meant to collect in European Extreme as they aren't listed under the Special Menu).

Oh, then I've got the Plant section to do as well...

I can't wait, so off we go again!
Mon 11/03/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Just completed it on Hard mode. I didn't use one ration though I did use 97 continues!

I thought you might get something if you didn't use any rations so I didn't. Unfortunately, I didn't get anything! Nothing!!

Are there actually alternative endings?
Mon 11/03/02 at 22:14
Regular
"None Stored"
Your not that far from the end, just a couple more bosses to go, and not much walking, but some huge cut scenes
Mon 11/03/02 at 22:05
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Have you tried shooting them in the foot or arms first if they refuse and then aim at there head?
Mon 11/03/02 at 22:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
TomUK wrote:
> To get fattys tag, you had to pick him up and drop him. He drops his tag (like
> olga did).

I'm surprised Raiden could pick him up!

Fatman drops Peter Stillman's dog tag. I have most of the dogtags on the tanker now, but does anyone have any idea how to get the tags of those guys who don't drop them when you hold them up? Like the guy who says "What are you?"
Mon 11/03/02 at 21:50
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'm at around the same place as Pro Evo. I'm at the bit where raiden is naked. I've just started there.

I might try and finish it tonight. How much further?
Mon 11/03/02 at 21:44
Regular
I thought i must be coming up close to the end, as everything seems to be coming into place, and i seem to be following the plot quite well which was a surprise as some people had said it was hard to follow.

Oh, and dont tell me what happens. :D
Mon 11/03/02 at 21:40
Regular
I did that on the first strecth, lukily i did'nt do it again, you've nearly completed it.
Mon 11/03/02 at 21:37
Regular
Gah, i love the game but its just annoyed me.

*could be a spoiler here!*

I was on the bit where you have to help Emma across the oil field thing with the Sniper Rifle, seh safely got across to the third one by which time Snake was there and was pritty much killing everything for me. So i just relaxed and picked off the odd soldier while he was shooting else where......i completely forgot to check for anymore claymore mines!!!

*BOOM!* right just before she had nearly got there.

flipping hell somes that up.
Mon 11/03/02 at 21:11
Regular
I've just completed it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.