GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2007 Formula 1 season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/03/07 at 04:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I want somewhere to stick my thoughts on the Formula 1 season as it progresses so I'm going to do that here. Feel free to join me if you want.
Page:
Thu 22/11/07 at 15:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, there is always a chance that Renault could be hit by the spying thing that they have to deal with but I can't see any reason why Alonso wouldn't join Renault, seeing as all the other big options are pretty much gone now.

Slick tyres are being used in certain tests in the hope of bringing them back in 2009. Seeing as there is no tyre war going on, why not?
Tue 20/11/07 at 16:53
"possibly impossible"
Flavio virtually begging Alonso to sign on the line. Though with no where else to go, I think it's a cert.
Mon 19/11/07 at 16:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Timo Glock takes the Toyota drive. I'm not sure if he's the guy to change their fortunes but he seems decent enough. He will probably be a marked improvement than Ralf Schumacher.
Fri 16/11/07 at 19:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Appeal rejected, Raikkonen champion, dangerous precedent set. Get that rule clarified or there will be teams who will exploit it.
Mon 12/11/07 at 15:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
All change at Honda as they hire Ross Brawn as team principal. I must admit that it was a big surprise, especially considering his loyalty to Ferrari and even more surprising seeing that Todt has stepped down. He's been replaced by Domenicali.
Fri 09/11/07 at 13:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And then there were the Toyota emplyess who indulged in a bit of industrial espionage as well?

I'm not surprised this has come up, teams will always be looking for a competitive edge, seemingly by any means. Red Bull and Toyota hiring prominent staff, etc...
Thu 08/11/07 at 15:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The spying thing is all one great big circle. They are all spying on each other. McLaren on Ferrari, Renault on McLaren etc ending up with Ferrari spying on a team.

Spying is nothing new in F1. There was loads of it going on in the past but instead of team spies going and snooping around, it seems like employees are just handing it over to other teams. :)
Thu 08/11/07 at 15:10
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I think spying should be encouraged, it could bring an interesting dimension to the sport. Each team is allowed 2 spies. And they have to wear a trenchcoat & hat and sneak around the racing pits trying to steal ideas. Anything they can steal and get back to their own garage with they can keep. Naturally they can only do this during the race. In qualifying they can reconnoiter but not take anything.
It could work I'm sure. :P
Thu 08/11/07 at 14:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Agreed; he is talented but maybe a bit too inexperienced, but time will tell I reckon.

Looks like Renault are in a bit of trouble for spying, and so maybe the plot thickens...
Wed 07/11/07 at 15:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Williams confirm their driver lineup for 2008: Rosberg and Nakajima. Either Williams are trying to save a bit of money by signing Nakajima or they feel he'll do a good job but I'm sure they could have found a 'better' driver.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.