GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warcraft 3 is genius"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Warcraft 3'.
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I grew up with the first two games.

It's cool even if it is a complete rip off of everything else.
Wed 07/01/04 at 10:35
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Unreal Tournament was the only game where I could go online as a relative newbie and still get a good game.

Oh, and Operation Flashpoint. That was hella fun.
Wed 07/01/04 at 08:29
"Darkness, always"
I've yet to see a succesful tower rush...
Wed 07/01/04 at 01:22
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Call of duty online match??
Wed 07/01/04 at 01:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bring it on Cookie, I know sod all, but I like to try
Wed 07/01/04 at 01:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would like to remind everyone that I am partial to an online match should they wish to have a battle. Im still quite a newbie, but i know some stuff.
Tue 06/01/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I played Red Alert 2 online a few times, and the general finding was everyone could beat me in about 7minutes. Maybe I was just rubbish, but it was very unfriendly to newbies which I suspect is a problem all RTS's will have online.
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:53
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I agree, happens with most games.
>
> *Remembers getting humped at Age of Empires in under 2 minutes*

Ah...I knew that strategy, so useful :D But I do prefer the longer battles, much better to build up a massive army and then watch them all fight.
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
English bloke, I'm going to amdit myself to it,

I'm one of those people that do go on nearly everyday, for almost a year now, And.. and.. I'm addicted, I'm not going to lie to myself that its not.. but oh well :/

I'm kinda pretty good at it though o.O
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I agree, happens with most games.

*Remembers getting humped at Age of Empires in under 2 minutes*
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What I found rubbish about it is the fact that most people on there play it non-stop every day.

I go on there as a genuine newbie, and all the other newbies are just experienced people that lost 1 game on their old profile and so started again.

Tower rush is dull. I like the longer games with proper battles and stuff rather then building a base only to have someone appear with a few towers and destroy you inside 3 minutes. I don’t find that fun.

It is a good game, and online can be great when you are really playing against someone of around the same experience of you. But that doesn’t happen anymore.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.