GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warcraft 3 is genius"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Warcraft 3'.
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I grew up with the first two games.

It's cool even if it is a complete rip off of everything else.
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Insane Bartender wrote:
> err... the updates are for the game, not just battlenet.
>
> I see, It just seems so long just to downloada few updates, thats
> all.

Its alot less then you think of the file size of the update, Downloading from europe server can be a pain as blizzard is from far west usa, and bad downloading times for us. Heres a direct link to the lastest patch, 1.14. (Frozen throne)

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwr0744p

Its only about.. 20Mb i think, not much.
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Got beat again
>
> Everyone goes to fast

Play me sheepy, my msn is in this topic somewhere.
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh, and Undead r0><0r!
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
One day

Not today as I'm going to work then pub

:)
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:25
Regular
I'm off to play some more! :)

<>
Fri 09/01/04 at 20:57
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Play me sheepy, my msn is in this topic somewhere.

I'll play you, once I get this update thing sorted.

I've only got Warcraft3 by the way, not the expansion.
Fri 09/01/04 at 23:01
"Darkness, always"
I might be persuaded to play at some point. Currently playing through KOTOR at the moment though...
Fri 09/01/04 at 23:17
Regular
"That's right!"
I played KOTOR for the first time in a long time today. Somehow I managed to get killed by Sand People...

"?? Humans are probably the best race. They just require a little thought to master."

Dunno how much it's changed, but for rushing, the hippy night elves were always the first choice. Humans are pretty much stuffed if they get rushed extremely early, at least the undead have a chance.

Oh, and I use human or undead. Those siege weapons that hold the corpses (meat wagons are they? Haven't played for months) with dozens of necromancers = skeleton city.
Fri 09/01/04 at 23:22
"Darkness, always"
The humans have the best defence against early rush tactics, with the town hall thingy.

Night Elves are ok for quick rushes with the mass hunts, but undead are equally effective with fiends, as can humans be with a foot/rifler combo, as are orcs with mass grunt. I find it evens itself out pretty well.
Sat 10/01/04 at 09:24
Regular
Human seriously dont have the best natural defence! :P

All races simply have their nautral defence such as, undead where simply their ground (blight) Heals ghouls a little faster then they would on normal ground and also, their towers are the best.

Undead have simply the best nautral defence :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.