GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warcraft 3 is genius"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Warcraft 3'.
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I grew up with the first two games.

It's cool even if it is a complete rip off of everything else.
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I grew up with the first two games.

It's cool even if it is a complete rip off of everything else.
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:22
Regular
Yeah I play it sometimes, t'is good fun.
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Tis good. Online is pap though. I play it once in a while whereas most people online play it all the time.

Also, tower rush = big, big pap.
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why is online rubbish?

I'm on the level with the force field in the human town
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What I found rubbish about it is the fact that most people on there play it non-stop every day.

I go on there as a genuine newbie, and all the other newbies are just experienced people that lost 1 game on their old profile and so started again.

Tower rush is dull. I like the longer games with proper battles and stuff rather then building a base only to have someone appear with a few towers and destroy you inside 3 minutes. I don’t find that fun.

It is a good game, and online can be great when you are really playing against someone of around the same experience of you. But that doesn’t happen anymore.
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I agree, happens with most games.

*Remembers getting humped at Age of Empires in under 2 minutes*
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
English bloke, I'm going to amdit myself to it,

I'm one of those people that do go on nearly everyday, for almost a year now, And.. and.. I'm addicted, I'm not going to lie to myself that its not.. but oh well :/

I'm kinda pretty good at it though o.O
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:53
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I agree, happens with most games.
>
> *Remembers getting humped at Age of Empires in under 2 minutes*

Ah...I knew that strategy, so useful :D But I do prefer the longer battles, much better to build up a massive army and then watch them all fight.
Tue 06/01/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I played Red Alert 2 online a few times, and the general finding was everyone could beat me in about 7minutes. Maybe I was just rubbish, but it was very unfriendly to newbies which I suspect is a problem all RTS's will have online.
Wed 07/01/04 at 01:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would like to remind everyone that I am partial to an online match should they wish to have a battle. Im still quite a newbie, but i know some stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.