GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Tue 12/06/07 at 16:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
India have left out Sehway and Harb' Singh for the England series. I'm amazed by that! Also, Jamacian police have confirmed Woolmer died of natural causes, and to think the World Cup was talked about being called off...
Tue 12/06/07 at 10:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I was sweating a bit yesterday until Harmison took 2 wickets in one over! What a great catch to win the match as well!
Mon 11/06/07 at 21:51
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Plunkett out, Hoggard in - Thank God for that. Well done Alistair Cook, my man of the match along with Panesar.
Mon 11/06/07 at 15:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, they didn't get Chanderpaul out but they didn't need to. They just managed to get them all out in time.

2-0 up in the series with one game to go.
Sun 10/06/07 at 16:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
That drop was unforgiveable! Would have been Harmy's 200th test wicket as well...
Sun 10/06/07 at 16:11
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The West Indies are really putting up a fight here. Good to see Harmy finding some form, shame about the drop catch from Monty though!
Fri 08/06/07 at 21:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I would think England would be looking to bat all of tomorrow and have a lead of over 400. That should be more than enough and it leaves them with 2 days to bowl out the West Indies.
Fri 08/06/07 at 20:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Quite an even start, but I can't see West Indies chasing down any more than 400 so if England can get 270 odd tomorrow they should wrap up the best - barring weather.
Fri 08/06/07 at 11:31
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Ramprakash has played 6 matches collecting 819 runs with 5
> centuries and being not out 3 times. This compared to
> Trescothick's 533 runs with only 1 century in 6 matches too, is
> fantastic. I think he deserves his chance.

I hadn't realised Ramparkash had done that well. Trescothicks 553 runs doesn't include the 182 he's made in the current match because that match is still in play.

With Ramparkash, it reminds me of Robert Key, who was top of the averages every year but it took him a few years to get a recall, instead batsmen like Bell and Strauss were brought in.
Fri 08/06/07 at 09:45
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ramprakash has played 6 matches collecting 819 runs with 5 centuries and being not out 3 times. This compared to Trescothick's 533 runs with only 1 century in 6 matches too, is fantastic. I think he deserves his chance.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.