GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Fri 30/03/07 at 22:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
England weren't spectacular again. Collingwood kept it all together and made a really good 90. They made heavy weather of finishing Ireland off but it's a win and they'll have to improve if they want to make the semi finals.
Sat 31/03/07 at 23:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Australia easily made the total Bangladesh set in their 22 overs match. Australia look impressive in all areas at the moment.
Mon 02/04/07 at 00:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
West Indies are on the verge of going out now after losing heavily to Sri Lanka. The West Indies have South Africa, Bangladesh and England left to play. They would probably have to win 2 out of 3, maybe even all 3.
Mon 02/04/07 at 10:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sri Lanka made a great recovery after a poor start and the West Indies look pretty much out of it now.

Englands next game is on Wednesday against Sri Lanka and if they play like they did after their poor start we'll struggle against them.

NZ vs Bangladesh today I think if it's a full 50 overs match Bangladesh will give NZ a good run for their money but I think NZ will win by a comfortable margin.

Against Australia Bangladesh seemed totally lost as it was in effect a 20/20 match and the Aussies just slaughtered them.
Mon 02/04/07 at 21:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
New Zealand destroyed Bangladesh in their match today. Bangladesh were slow out of the blocks but looked like getting a score over 200 at halfway. Then they just collapsed and the run chase was easy.

New Zealand may have a lot of injury problems but they look very good. Certainly a contender.
Tue 03/04/07 at 09:25
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
NZ were good and have impressed me this tournament with a 100% record so far.

Ireland vs South Africa today I think a comfortable SA win is on the cards although if SA don't perform like they can and Ireland play well it could be close.
Tue 03/04/07 at 15:36
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, so far Ireland have stuttered to 17-1 and the rain has come down.

I'm anticipating England vs Sri Lanka more, as it should be interesting, as in we'll either get our butts kicked or have to somehow put in a very strong performance. Which is unlikely!
Tue 03/04/07 at 22:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A steady performance by South Africa. It's never easy when there is rain delays but I think Ireland will be quite pleased with their performance. They dropped a few catches which could have made it a tense finish.
Wed 04/04/07 at 09:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
England vs Sri Lanka today I think it'll be a close match but hopefully England will finally up their game and get the win.
Wed 04/04/07 at 22:16
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
This is going to be tight. Nixon is a legend!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.