GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Taxi on the PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/06/01 at 09:55
Regular
Does anyone know if I can get hold of the music to Crazy Taxi? That is sooooooo sweeeeettt!

Also, what's the best way to stop on the PS2 version? The IGN "PS2" guide mentions the crazy stop and limit cut, but these don't work. Also, the cheat to get a speedometer doesn't work, so I suspect the have copied the Dreamcast version's guide. Slackers.

(PS there is also topic on the FOG identical to this)
Sat 23/06/01 at 18:53
Hey hey hey! Your comparing the dreamcast to a PC now? That's not exactly fair. Anyway my PC's crappy so my DC is ultimately preferable. Oh and Kid rock-don't get your hopes up too high about Phantasy Star Online 2.0-i seriously doubt it'll be released on PS2...besides Sony are taking there time with the online side of the console- at least with the DC you could go straight online once you bought it.
Sat 23/06/01 at 15:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
MrPirtniw wrote:
A DC with Dreamkey 2.5

How can I get Dreamkey 2.5? I have had Dreamkey 1.0 with the console. Sega have contacted me before with regards to getting Chu Chu Rocket free which I got. But thats it, they know where I live so could'nt they send a letter saying "Do you want Dreamkey whatever" and then all I got to do is fill in a form and I get it.

I only use the DC for gaming and have only spent a little time on the net with it. The only thing I do is download game saves from a certain website.

I prefer PC internet access. With certain programs you can share files and I have managed to get about 10 movies which Include Shrek, Mummy Returns and I have got Buffy, Angel and Friends episodes. With out a PC I would have got these , plus you have a nice resoultion and a key board and mouse.
Sat 23/06/01 at 13:36
Regular
yes and when it comes out PSO 2.0 is coming out for the PS2 so i will be able to play on it
Sat 23/06/01 at 13:28
And if you don't have a PC perhaps? A DC with Dreamkey 2.5 allows you to go on the internet free, so online gaming is just gonna get better. Phantasy Star here i come. Sony are lucky that there are so many mugs out there who are only too willing to fork out there cash on graphics...and...nothing else really.
Sat 23/06/01 at 13:24
Regular
yes mr pitiful what ever you say if i really wanted to use the internet just use a PC why pay more just to do the smae things on a console
Sat 23/06/01 at 13:18
So the DC couldn't cut the cheese huh? So an amazingly powerful console, with online capabilties, tons of original high quality games and 4 contoller ports couldn't cut it? The DC was outselling the PS2 at 1 point when the price was reduced-only problem was that Sega were LOSING money each time a console was sold. Now that's dedication. Sony should go back to making microwaves where they belong.
Sat 23/06/01 at 13:01
Regular
yeh it will better graphics like jet set radio and a more in proved spring field to drive in it will be mad
Sat 23/06/01 at 12:56
Regular
"WWJD"
no way this simpsons road rage will be good but not as good as Crazy Taxi or Crazy Taxi 2
Sat 23/06/01 at 12:29
Regular
i think that simpsons road rage will be better
Sat 23/06/01 at 11:12
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Thanks everyone. I now have all the music to CT and have discovered a passion for Punk Rock.

The best way to stop is boost, then quickly shift into reverse then press brake. Remember to hold the accelerator

And, Sega failed because the DC couldn't cut the cheese.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.